Another Immigrant From Mormonapologetics.org

Still_Small_Voice

Hello,

Since they shut down the Fellowship Forum in MormonApologetics.org, I have come here. One of my many interests is fellowshipping with others about the gospel of Jesus Christ.

I know that the Book of Mormon and the Bible are the word of God and that there is a God that cares very much about us and our lives here on this earth. It is easy to feel small and insignificant since we are on one of billions of planets among billions of stars in the vast universe. God knows us better than we know ourselves.

Jesus Christ paid the complete debt for all of our sins that we might return live with them in eternal splendor if we are faithful. We must accept Christ and live as we are debtors to Him if we will receive what He has done for us.

"And my Father sent me that I might be lifted up upon the cross; and after that I had been lifted up upon the cross, that I might draw all men unto me, that as I have been lifted up by men even so should men be lifted up by the Father, to stand before me, to be judged of their works . . ." III Nephi 27:14

Hope to have some good forum chats in the future with some of you!

I should also add that I currently work as a warehouse worker. Working on expanding my skills to someday become a computer technician. Just started working to become CompTIA A+ Certificated. My goal is to become CompTIA A+ Certificated by February 5th 2008.

I have almost been married six years. I was sealed in the Salt Lake Temple. I have two children and another one on the way.

Hi Small voice... I wish they would make a storhouse around here too...I wouldlove to work there. Many here think we do not help members as we should as we have no storehouse within thousands of miles... I also was on the other forum...