Hi Folks

Shoofly

Just recently registered over at the MADB board and learned of this place. I hope I can contribute to some good thoughts here.

Long time member. I have my struggles like most folks. Not with my testimony. Maybe more with some of the culture quirks that may be particular to Utah. Anyway, hope you can accept me in your club. :D

Welcome Shoofly...

I think you'll like it here and on MA&DB... good people... even most critics are respectful in discussion.

All good wishes from the beautiful central Oregon coast...

The Garden Girl

Thanks for the welcome everyone.

Garden Girl, I have a sister in Seaside. Is that anywhere close to you?

Just recently registered over at the MADB board and learned of this place. I hope I can contribute to some good thoughts here.

Long time member. I have my struggles like most folks. Not with my testimony. Maybe more with some of the culture quirks that may be particular to Utah. Anyway, hope you can accept me in your club. :D

Wait...this is a club? I'm not paying dues!

Welcome

Pa pa

Well golllleeeee Rick (in my best Gomer voice). I'm in Hooper, just a tad south from you.

And BTW I am the biggest fan in the world of The Andy Griffith Show. :sparklygrin:

Small world! B) I have relatives out your way, and work with a guy that lives that direction somewhere.

BTW, to all outsiders, it's not hOOper, it's hUper, short "u", like "uh" :D

Guest karlita007

Welcome, from a fellow Utahn! I definitely know where you're coming from, moving to Utah was a big culture shock for me. But there are things I definitely have come to love about this state!