Baptism Interview

cherisalorraine

Guest AutumnBreez

I had my interview tonight and I am pleased to say that I passed !!!!!!!! I was so nervous about it. I will be baptised on 18 december 2007. I cant believe it.

Hoorah!! of course you did it.... And it is grand!!!

Well I am really excited still and I have chosen everything for the program except the closing song. I am letting the missionary leader guy(I dont know his title but he is in charge of them here at our branch)and the missionaries choose it all I asked was that it was happy! I am going to be a member in less than a week ! I cant believe it!

Well I am really excited still and I have chosen everything for the program except the closing song. I am letting the missionary leader guy(I dont know his title but he is in charge of them here at our branch)and the missionaries choose it all I asked was that it was happy! I am going to be a member in less than a week ! I cant believe it!

I love baptisms, congrats! :D

Ok I got Baptized on the 18th and it was great ! I feel so wonderful. I didnt get a chance to come in and tell you about it because I have 2 sick kids right now. well my grandma (who is 80) came to watch and was crying! every one was very supportive and I enjoyed every minute of it. One missionary delivered the speech and the other one baptized me! and we had two very nice hymns and I just dont even know what to say I can not begin to explain how I feel! I cant wait until sunday!

Ok I got Baptized on the 18th and it was great ! I feel so wonderful. I didnt get a chance to come in and tell you about it because I have 2 sick kids right now. well my grandma (who is 80) came to watch and was crying! every one was very supportive and I enjoyed every minute of it. One missionary delivered the speech and the other one baptized me! and we had two very nice hymns and I just dont even know what to say I can not begin to explain how I feel! I cant wait until sunday!

I really do envy you! you get baptized just a few days before christmas! How much spirit can one person handle? This is going to be a very good sunday for you. It will be for us too simply because of x-mas!. Sure wish i were you.

Merry Christmas to you and all your family.

Hi, i'm new here.

Well, i've been following the church for 9-10 months and haven't as yet missed a Sunday Service whether it be class, sacrament or conferences. It's been tough for me to come to my final decision after having many home teachings from Missionaries and attending other church meetings other than Sundays.

Well, it's 6.40pm where i am and at that same time in six days on December 29th, i'll as good as be a member as my baptism is for 18.00 / 6.00pm. I'm very much looking forward to it. Unfortunately, none of my family and friends will be present as they simply ain't interested. Infact, i've had the occasional bit of abuse from friends, not family. I'll update you after the baptism.

In the meantime members, have a good christmas keeping to the Word of Wisdom etc.

Hi, i'm new here.

Well, i've been following the church for 9-10 months and haven't as yet missed a Sunday Service whether it be class, sacrament or conferences. It's been tough for me to come to my final decision after having many home teachings from Missionaries and attending other church meetings other than Sundays.

Well, it's 6.40pm where i am and at that same time in six days on December 29th, i'll as good as be a member as my baptism is for 18.00 / 6.00pm. I'm very much looking forward to it. Unfortunately, none of my family and friends will be present as they simply ain't interested. Infact, i've had the occasional bit of abuse from friends, not family. I'll update you after the baptism.

In the meantime members, have a good christmas keeping to the Word of Wisdom etc.

Welcome!

HiJolly

Hi, i'm new here.

Will do - Merry Christmas back to you too. Congratulations on your baptism - we'd love to hear your testimony / conversion story if you don't mind sharing. :)

I experienced the laying on of hands today! I was so nervous that I couldn't stop shaking! I am a very emotional person and cry a lot(even hearing happy things makes me cry every time) and I haven't cried since the 18th. Well after it happened I was shaking and crying and I couldn't stop crying the whole day! I was so happy. We had guests from the stake presidency with us and we got to listen to four inspirational Christmas stories and some were sad in parts but they all got around to the greater meaning of what Christmas truly is no matter what time of year it is being celebrated. One of the men who came brought three of his children and the two girls told stories and the boy played the piano. After they were done he spoke to us about a gift his family received from another family some years ago,it was a book with meaningful Christmas stories in it. he then went on to tell how they read it every year one story a day during the week or two weeks before Christmas. I thought it was a good idea and that some one else might like to think about doing it. I have been given the gift of a lifef time in the past week and I think that was the best one of all!

I experienced the laying on of hands today! I was so nervous that I couldn't stop shaking! I am a very emotional person and cry a lot(even hearing happy things makes me cry every time) and I haven't cried since the 18th. Well after it happened I was shaking and crying and I couldn't stop crying the whole day! I was so happy. We had guests from the stake presidency with us and we got to listen to four inspirational Christmas stories and some were sad in parts but they all got around to the greater meaning of what Christmas truly is no matter what time of year it is being celebrated. One of the men who came brought three of his children and the two girls told stories and the boy played the piano. After they were done he spoke to us about a gift his family received from another family some years ago,it was a book with meaningful Christmas stories in it. he then went on to tell how they read it every year one story a day during the week or two weeks before Christmas. I thought it was a good idea and that some one else might like to think about doing it. I have been given the gift of a lifef time in the past week and I think that was the best one of all!

not sure how this ended up here I put it on a thread that I started I thought sorry for that!