HI

Laureltree

I have been with Heather at ldstalk since 1997, I have seen her change the board so many times ( she is very talented that way.. :) Always keeps you thinking .....;)

Im a single mom, I admin here as well as work as an Administrative Ast IT full time and go to school. I love learning new things like writing poetry & music, photography, snowboarding, skiing, Ice skating, I love hockey, football, repelling, rock climbing, hiking.....My deepest love is the gospel and thas why Ive stayed here to help out....I love the board and Ive known some of these members for years and they hold a dear place in my heart. I hope as you meet each person you remember they are real and to be kind in your replys....:rolleyes: I know there are times Ive wanted to say what were you thinking, but because I didnt ... a beautiful friendship blossomed .... Patients truly is a virtue to hold.....:cool: I look forward to getting to know each of you, and hope you enjoy the board as much as we enjoy helping you.

LaurelTree:p

I hope as you meet each person yo remember they are real and to be kind in your replys....:rolleyes: I know there are times Ive wanted to say what were you thinking, but because I didnt ... a beautiful friendship blossomed .... Patients truly is a virtue to hold.....:cool:

Those are some great thoughts. Thank you.