G-r-o-o-v-y New Thang Goin On!

LdsNana

HI - it's me,

Just give me a chance here... only a itsy bitsy moment of your online time!

I will admit it.... my thread title is totally dorky! :P

But.... at least I got YOU to LOOK, right? And of course, that is the POWER of a TITLE.

WHY did I DO IT?

Have any of you noticed or ever go to the 'sign-in' page of LDS.net?

Alright then, Have YOU Noticed anything NEW? (yes the picture thang gallery on our profile page is cool too)

BUT this new THANG... which is really GROOVY, to have here on 'OUR' site is... (do you hear a drumroll)

DIGG!

It has been here for a couple of days now and IT IS A LONELY PLANET - - right now.

I figured that maybe, some on US, did not understand the

POWER of DIGG!

This is a site, that is rated as one of the TOP -- of ALL sites on the Internet... we, now just happen to be linked to them.

WHY?

Here is how it works: IF a story or article or blog -- IS DUGG enough - meaning a ton of people like the message of what has been submitted - then it goes up to the TOP of the DIGG site and

IS SEEN BY 'TONS' OF PEOPLE.

Now, this is actually quite difficult to accomplish... and MOST ESPECIALLY for anything of a PRO - Mormon or LDS nature...

For this REASON, I DUPED ALL of YOU... so you would WAKE UP and realize the POWER OF LDS.NET in seeing MORE GOOD on the Internet in this way. (i am not getting paid:-)

I was over on DIGG the other day... eavesdropping on some conversations of LDS members who regularly blog on DIGG. This conversation was all about - how the articles that they DiGG, rarely got anywhere because of --

the FACT, that there was not ENOUGH good people, who felt that these things were IMPORTANT!

WHAT? THAT IS RIGHT... FOR INSTANCE;

PRO articles on PRESIDENT HINCKLEY.... and also ones like

THOUSANDS OF LDS YOUTH HONOR PROPHET, etc...

These are amazing stories that need to be told. But before they gain any momentum... they are,

BURIED in the trenches.

Getting 'BURIED" is what we do when we DO NOT like an article. Everyone knows that some people don't like US. Sorry, but true.

I personally would hope -- NOW -- that you each areAWARE of the POWER of DIGG, to put something that is MORE GOOD on the Internet so that MORE GOOD people will get to see it --

That WE as A SITE, will exercise our AGENCY and have our VOICES HEARD!

People have viewed the articles that Heather has posted, but theRe are NO DIGGS!

Heather can give us the numbers here on our site, but I know that we are in the THOUSANDS here.

Think of the UNITED POWER, that we have IF we take just a minute to check the DIGG bulletins and ADD OUR VOICE TO THAT WHICH IS

MORE GOOD?

Let's do it... think of really -- how G-R-O-O-V-Y this totally can be?:hippie:

So, you have not been DUPED after all!

Lets see if we can get some of these really awesome stories UP TOP!

IT WILL TAKE HUNDREDS , perhaps THOUSANDS! :cheerleader:

tDMg

LdsNana

:) Hello..

I wrote you earier today from my aol mail on some questions about LDS..I am soul searching....

I am looking forword to your reply.

It is you site that lead me here and I thank you...Enjoy the evening sounds like you are one busy woman!!:D

\

Thanks...Karen

Welcome to lds.net Karen.

I look forward to getting to know you. I enjoyed our email exchanges.

tDMg

LdsNana

My eyes hurt too John! But I'm glad I read it because I was actually wondering what DIGG meant when I saw it pop up. So Nana, what do you mean by submitting articles... do you mean posting them as a post? And what... you find them on the internet and link to them or scan/post ensign articles, college papers and such to be an origional author of an article?

I too struggled to read it and unfortunately even though I have read it I'm afraid I don't understand it.

Can someone help me out here? What actually is it that you'd like us to do?

If you like a news report that you see on here, click the "Digg" button. The more votes or "Diggs" it gets, the higher on the Digg website it goes so more people will see it. Hopefully, the more people see it, the more people will click on it and learn about the church.

Hello All and thanks for your input... I hope the font is more readable now.

I did not go into the 'how' of submitting articles to DIGG... I was more interested in having everyone know that on the HOME page of LDS.net there are articles already posted which you can DIGG right here on our LDS.net site.

These are all really wonderful articles that hopefully as more get to understand the DIGG thang - they WILL DIGG IT!

If you are interested in the details of submitting an article, news story, blog, etc... please go to DIGG.com and you will need to sign-up for an account. No cost.

Then, whenever you come upon a site that you think is awesome, or an article, etc... YOU can actually submit yourself.

Again, DIGG is a very popular site, where 'the people' by their DIGGs, are able to determine what goes on DIGG.com front page headline stories. Readership on DIGG is humongous. So, when a story is published on the top of DIGG - it is seen by multitudes... but first it must be DIGG-ed sufficiently.

That is where we come in...

Go and Do... and you will understand much much more... Pass this on and again, lets see if we here at LDS.net can make a difference in getting the MORE GOOD word of the Church out where it can be seen!

tDMg

LdsNana-AskMormon

P.S. Here on LDS.net - you will notice on any of the personal blogs that are posted by our members - they have also put the DIGG icon... If YOU think that someones blog is amazing, then click on that little icon and DIGG IT! THIS IS A WAY TO GIVE ONE ANOTHER KUDOS, LOVE AND GROUP HUGS!

gosh the things you didn't know were going on out there. I'm going to go diggin'!

YEAAAAAAAAYAH!

AND IT IS FRIDAY NIGHT TOO!

A GOOD NIGHT TO DIGG IT!

Friends and Folks - JUST DO IT AND STOP ASKING SO MANY QUESTONS.... LOL THIS IS A

GOOD THING.

IF YOU LIKE THE STORY, THEN DIGG IT.

IT is not necessary for you to understand all things (lol) right now...

Just DO IT!

Sorry for raising my voice... but this really is quite simple!

Have fun Rebky , diggin it tonight!

tDMg

LdsNana