Hey Hey Hey

blainebullman

Hello everyone,

My name is blaine.I was just searching for advice,help and somewhere i could take to someone.I need support from somewhere.I recently broke up with my girlfriend because of the church.I know the church is true and i have made the right decision.Im here because i would like to get to know people here and share experiences i have had.This is a fantastic forum and it's great to be here.

Hi! Welcome to the forum!

I am sorry you broke up with your girlfriend because of the Church. I guess she is not interested in it? Something similar happened to me not so long ago..and it was hard...pray a lot and ask God for help to overcome it. Also remember God wants what's best for you, and he will give it to you eventually..not at your time..but at his.

I am still practising patience...but I know God knows what's best for all of us..and, believe me, He many times saved me from myself.

Hope you get better..this is a good place to make friends and exchange ideas...so WELCOME!

Welcome Blaine, I Am So Excited For You Joining The Church. You Wont Ever Regret It! As For Your Girl Friend I Am So Sorry For Her. As Argentina Says God Is So Gonna Honor Your Decision . As You Seek The Kingdom Of Heaven First,, Then God Will Give To You All Your Desires And More. That Doesnt Mean Every Day Will Be A Walk In The Park, But You Will See , Heavenly Father Takes Care Of His Own. Yours Truly , Tree.