A bit of fun!!

Canuck Mormon

i had the right number of passes, but even missed the bear on their replay and had to do a replay myself. that said, having been a motorcycle rider off and on for about 25 yrs, i watch for all 2 wheeled vehicles. had an accident when i was 17, where a guy turned in fron of me because he "didnt see me" and i broadsided his car doing about 50. well before there were helmet laws. i know HF was watching out for me. it happened in fron of a hospital with a dr walking by.

i had the right number of passes, but even missed the bear on their replay and had to do a replay myself. that said, having been a motorcycle rider off and on for about 25 yrs, i watch for all 2 wheeled vehicles. had an accident when i was 17, where a guy turned in fron of me because he "didnt see me" and i broadsided his car doing about 50. well before there were helmet laws. i know HF was watching out for me. it happened in fron of a hospital with a dr walking by.

Wow, that's amazing. I was a rider for a number of years as well, in fact I try to get out on my cousins bikes as much as possible.