178th General Conference YouTube Summary

Heather

I'm uploading clips of conference to YouTube. Here is the first one:

I've created a new forum for this: 178th General Conference - LDS Mormon Forums

I will create a new topic for each clip. I'll copy in the text of the talks once it's published this Thursday. Please feel free to add your comments and discussion on each talk in the 178 Conference Forum.

Heather, thanks for creating the new forum and for copying the youtube clips to it...

I did manage 1 session of the GC broadcast at the Chorley Stakehouse last Saturday, but was too uncomfortable in the wooden pew to go back the next day..I will be able to concentrate more on the talks too, watching them alone, online at home. :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest Mulberry123
Hidden

But in all Burberry Bags seriousness, the clutch genuinely

does Handbags sale have pretty a little of movements also it must – it

reminds New Coach Bags me of the flapper dress. I think I such as the

clutch, 2009 Bolso Chanel but I am

not 100% marketed on it like i experienced been using the Christian Louboutin Cancan Satin Clutch. such as the Cancan Satin

Clutch, this one does have it is non-public little of flare. Clearly, the western fringe provides many movements no make any

difference 2009 Bolso Chanel

precisely where you are headed. There is genuinely a red-colored lone shoe snap clasp, and red-colored satin signature lone

print lining.

Guest Mulberry123
Hidden

Posted Image

But in all Burberry Bags seriousness, the clutch genuinely

does Handbags sale have pretty a little of movements also it must – it

reminds New Coach Bags me of the flapper dress. I think I such as the

clutch, 2009 Bolso Chanel but I am

such as the Cancan Satin Clutch, this one does have it is non-public little of flare. Clearly, the western fringe provides

many movements no make any difference 2009 Bolso Chanel precisely where you are headed. http://www.comprar-However, Louis Vuitton Monogram idylle they see this as an additional guarantee that what they can chanel pink bags source is authentic & of superb condition Gucci Hobos handbags & they are in contact with our burberry clothing trusted suppliers on a every day basis. burberry clothing chanel shoulder bags Unlike some other Coach New Arrivals online vintage Chanel retailers Coach Shoulder handbag they only sell what is Moncler Eric obtainable to buy immediately, Bolsos Chanel Cambon with our items prepared to ship the next day.Although Mulberry has brokered its handbag acceptance into extraordinary achievement above and past the planet of leather-based goods, the British brand name usually remembers on which part Bolsas Gucci its bread is buttered: accessories. Mulberry certainly not fails to consist of numerous handbag goodies in its runway exhibits for those people of us who are far more Gucci bolsa de Boston enthusiastic about what the versions are carrying than what they are wearing, and Mulberry Spring 2012 enclosed bags Burberry Hobo Handbags of almost each sort imaginably.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...