Who does or does not want to go to heaven?

Those I think will enjoy living with G-d

• Those that are working to make progress to conform to G-d’s will.
  • Those that continue to seek truth.
  • Those that feel badly about their sins and even though they know Jesus suffered and died for their sins as well as for all sins they are ashamed enough of their sins to stop doing them.
  • Those that when they hear the word of Jesus say, “Not every one that says L-rd, L-rd will enter into the kingdom of heaven.” Ask their L-rd with a broken heart and contrite spirit (as did the Apostles) – “L-rd is it I?”
  • Those that love and care about others (especially non-believers) and every night plead with tears to G-d to have mercy on them – then all day long they do kind deeds (often rejected) and say kind words of encouragement.

Those I think may think they would enjoy G-d but error in their thinking.

• Those that are not really making an effort to conform to G-d’s will.
  • Those that have found all the truth they need.
  • Those that think they are believers but have a few favorite sins they think do not really matter – they think the grace of G-d should be enough for them but they are sure they know of others whose sins are not covered by G-d’s grace.
  • Those that when they hear the word of Jesus say, “Not every one that says L-rd, L-rd will enter into the kingdom of heaven.” Interpret the scriptures so they can blame someone else for falling short for what-ever reason but think the L-rd would never address them in such a manner (As did the Scribes and Pharisees) .
  • Are so caught up with themselves for being a believer. They really do not care about others (especially non-believers) any more than to tell them they are going to hell. In their heart they are glad the others are going to hell and that they can live through eternity without them around.

Perhaps there is more but hopefully the point has been made.

The Traveler

"Whosoever believeth in him..."

What a person believes is so interesting. I do not think it possible to believe in what you cannot understand. Let me give and example. Many think they believe in good management of money and understand the principle of interest. How do we know when someone is telling the truth when they say they believe in good management of money and understand the principle of interest?

Simple, if they pay or recieve interest. That is why I made the above list.

I believe it was Gandhi that once said that those that believe in Jesus are truly wonderful people – and someday I would like to meet one. Me too.

The Traveler

Dr. T

See you there....with my eyes wide open and a huge :lol: on my face.....

I really think about that song by Mercy Me..." I Can Only Imagine"...... I cannot even comprehend what I will do first.....Bow to Him, sing to HIm............But most likely I am going to stand in complete awe with my jaw the ground ....... He is going to look at me and say.......

I TOLD YOU SO ..... I PROMISED YOU

I am saddened when some define heaven around them - what they will get and what will be done for them. So let me put this another way. I believe that if you are expecting what G-d will do for you - I think you will be greatly disapointed - I do not think heaven is about you and what you will get. I do not think heaven is about what G-d does for you - I believe heaven is all about what you will do for others.

but as I have said many time - I believe we will all be very happy in the heaven of our choice. If we expect everything to be given to us or if we expect to give all to others.

The Traveler