• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent posting on herbal products...

Members must make their own decision beside what is given on what is conducive to ones health or what is considered a poison.

This question about herbal teas and caffeine drinks came up when Elder Bednar did a q&a at a Multi-stake fireside. I can't quite put it into the words the powerful answer he gave, but it's kind of like yours.

I probably have this wrong, so please don't consider it a quote.

Some people can get right up to the line about what is ok and not ok to drink, while others prefer to stay as far away from that line as they can be. It's up to us to use our personal revelation to decide just how close to the line we are going to be.

I took it that while herbal tea may be ok, I might as well just keep away from that line, especially if I am not preparing the herbs myself. (Some manufactured herbal teas in this part of the world are adulterated with black tea.)

I took it that while herbal tea may be ok, I might as well just keep away from that line, especially if I am not preparing the herbs myself. (Some manufactured herbal teas in this part of the world are adulterated with black tea.)

Herbal teas are found in Temple cafeteria's -- in the older, bigger, much used Temples that have cafeterias. Edited by mnn727

Herbal teas are not actually a tea. It is concidered to be a herbal infusion, and would not have any of a tea leaf. Of course not all people know this, so before you drink it look on the ingrediants and if the tea leaf is not there it is not a tea at all. You would not be crossing a line if you drink herbal infusion, so you can chill about it.