National Dept- $9,372,626,860,124.28

hethathathears

Although there has been some good news in the news over the last 24 hours, there is also some things that just don't seem to make the front page that will have dire effects upon the world.

Today, America's national Dept is $9,372,626,860.28. That is Trillion. Back in Sept 2000 it was $5,677,647,064,339.47. That means that over the last 8 years, we have increased out dept by 3,694,979,795,784.81.

Now to understand how many is a trillion, if you went into business the day Jesus Christ was born, stayed open 365 days a year, and lost $1 million every day, you'd have to work through today and for another 700 years before you'd lose $1 trillion.

So what does this mean? In the Book of Revelations it talks about the economy crashing. And it talks about the coming of the Antichrist's economy that will be a cashless society in which every financial transaction is electronically monitored. John, writer of the Book of Revelation, described the situation, "He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast or the number of his name. There are those that claim that this mark on the hand or on the forehead are our own personal numbers like in credit cards that would put an end to counterfeiting and credit card fraud.

With the national dept where it is, and millions of acres being flooded with crops destroyed all over the mid west. With civil wars and riots going on in other countries because of lack of food. Back in Spring of 1999, a barrel of Oil was $10.90, today it just hit under $140.00 a barrel.

I'm not really sure if I understand it, but from what I gather the greater our national defecit, the more our dollar falls, and the more our dollar falls, the more the price of oil goes up. Two years ago oil topped at $2.35ish in the summer, last year it went to $3.35ish in the summer, and now we are at $4.50ish with no drilling of supplies in sight.

The time has come now, more that ever to follow our beloved prophet. But I just have one question that I've been pondering, if because of our lack of preparedness, would you take upon yourself the mark of the beast?

He that hath eyes, let hiim hear.

Edited by hethathathears

Not so much the iPhone. From what I understand there are chips that can be implanted under the skin that is fraud proof.

Another piece of the national deficit puzzle is if Obama gets elected he has promised health care for everyone. Now I think that that is a wonderful idea, however, I think that our national dept would grow exponentially. Mr. Obama was also talking yesterday about giving 95% of American's another $1,000 to stimulate the economy. Where is all that money coming from. Our Children's Children's children. Again, now more that ever is time to cling unto the Lord.....

Edited by hethathathears

We must be careful not to fall into the populist traps that all Latin American countries fall into. The dreamy fallacies of wise orators that promise everything to everybody.

For the first time in the history of this country the percentage of those retired will out pace the number of those working by a factor of 3. People are living longer and most have no savings to last nearly half of their expected post retirement life. Guess who is going to shoulder the cost? I find it offensive when some populist insults my intelligence with promises he knows he can't keep.

As far as the Middle East; yes, we need to get out. But first we need to finish what we started. Anyone that went to public school knows that when you are pushed you push back even harder. You need to make sure the other guy knows he can't push you back any more. And if he does he will get both hands broken in the process. Yes, it is costly but at this point necessary.

I want to be president, so here's what I'll do. No taxes at all, a chicken in every pot, .25/gal gas, new roads, cheap airfares, universal health care, no wars, free housing for the poor, expansion of the railroads, a strong military, jobs for everyone, legalize marijuana and prostitution, fund more police, improve public education....................and hope that nobody sees that my fingers are crossed.

I want to be president, so here's what I'll do. No taxes at all, a chicken in every pot, .25/gal gas, new roads, cheap airfares, universal health care, no wars, free housing for the poor, expansion of the railroads, a strong military, jobs for everyone, legalize marijuana and prostitution, fund more police, improve public education....................and hope that nobody sees that my fingers are crossed.

You and I should be running mates!