Prayers please

Maya

I been living here about 3 years now. About a year a go I decided to start talking to a lady sitting in a wheel chair. Soon she become my best frend her around. She lost her husband half a year ago and I was able to help her in her greef.

Today our 2 missionaries and I had the "first discusition" with her. I had asked her to be with the christmas dinner in Dec. and she told us she got this weird feeling she could not describe it in words... somekind of peace.

She really enjoyed the discusition. It was about the plan and she thought it was a fine plan and it felt good to her.

I hope many can pray for that she can stop smoking and that she wants to be babtised.

The other missionary is from England and the other has been in Norway ONLY some 6 days and he speaks already very good norwegan! He is from Utah, Sandy i think. He bore his testimony on Sunday!

Nice young man. I know how it is to move to Norway and try to learn the language and especially how just to listen and try to understand makes one sooo tired! We will try to poison them on Saturday!

OH and the next discussion is on Friday!

I got all tearyeyed as she told that she felt so good when visiting the church.

I been living here about 3 years now. About a year a go I decided to start talking to a lady sitting in a wheel chair. Soon she become my best frend her around. She lost her husband half a year ago and I was able to help her in her greef.

Today our 2 missionaries and I had the "first discusition" with her. I had asked her to be with the christmas dinner in Dec. and she told us she got this weird feeling she could not describe it in words... somekind of peace.

She really enjoyed the discusition. It was about the plan and she thought it was a fine plan and it felt good to her.

I hope many can pray for that she can stop smoking and that she wants to be babtised.

The other missionary is from England and the other has been in Norway ONLY some 6 days and he speaks already very good norwegan! He is from Utah, Sandy i think. He bore his testimony on Sunday!

Nice young man. I know how it is to move to Norway and try to learn the language and especially how just to listen and try to understand makes one sooo tired! We will try to poison them on Saturday!

OH and the next discussion is on Friday!

I got all tearyeyed as she told that she felt so good when visiting the church.

What a blessing it is to have such a wonderful friend like you....you are indeed, a special daughter of Heavenly Father.