Follow up: I met with the missionaries!

Ok, they left a little bit ago and it went great. They were so cute!!:D Anyway, my husband actually sat in and asked questions, etc. He even set up an appointment tomorrow for us to go & get a tour of the church!! So it was pretty great. I am so elated I bought myself a cheeseburger to celebrate!!

I wish I had more questions to ask them, but I have researched most of the questions I had initially and so couldn't think of new ones. But they were so nervous, it was adorable! Also, they loved my giant dog.

So...maybe we'll even go to church this Sun. as A FAMILY. Something I didn't imagine was really possible.

So thanks everyone for your advice, it worked great! :bearhug:

Ok, they left a little bit ago and it went great. They were so cute!!:D Anyway, my husband actually sat in and asked questions, etc. He even set up an appointment tomorrow for us to go & get a tour of the church!! So it was pretty great. I am so elated I bought myself a cheeseburger to celebrate!!

I wish I had more questions to ask them, but I have researched most of the questions I had initially and so couldn't think of new ones. But they were so nervous, it was adorable! Also, they loved my giant dog.

So...maybe we'll even go to church this Sun. as A FAMILY. Something I didn't imagine was really possible.

LOL....my wife just rolled over with the cheeseburger-lebration!!! She is expecting and tends to celebrate with ice cream.

Way to go!!! how exciting. Keep us posted, please.

thats awesome news....thanks for sharing.....:)

Final update... we had a tour of the church with the missionaries today and my husband thought we should go to church on Sunday together as a family. I am still reeling from this. No one ridiculed a belief in Jesus more than my husband. He also read some scriptures and prayed and had a great dream that I think was the Lord speaking to him. What can I say? I am pretty darned thrilled beyond belief.

Everyone on this board has been great. Once again i wish to thank you all for your guidance and advice, it has really opened up my life. :bouncingclap:

Final update... we had a tour of the church with the missionaries today and my husband thought we should go to church on Sunday together as a family. I am still reeling from this. No one ridiculed a belief in Jesus more than my husband. He also read some scriptures and prayed and had a great dream that I think was the Lord speaking to him. What can I say? I am pretty darned thrilled beyond belief.

Everyone on this board has been great. Once again i wish to thank you all for your guidance and advice, it has really opened up my life. :bouncingclap:

Final?? Say it isn't so! We look forward to hearing more, I assure you. I hope you all enjoy Sunday services!

HiJolly

Oh mcdoodle you definitely made my day!! I'm so excited for you and your family.

The missionaries for this area are coming for dinner tonight -- I can't wait to share this news with them!

I don't know if you remember my post, you were talking about your fear -- I live in Silver City, NM which is about 3 hrs from Tucson and the missionaries coming for dinner tonight would have been transferred from Tucson.

Definitely keep us posted -- we live for stories like this LOL:popcorn:

Mcdoodle, do you feel like there is this bunch of overeager people pressing there faces against your window???

I am reminded of that final scene in the movie "While you were sleeping" when he drops the diamond instead of the token at the train station and his whole family is there starring with goofy grins.:D

Brother Dorsey says:

The Spirit is strong in this family O'B'wan!

Follow the Spirit and the Lord will bless your family beyond your expectations, for He loves you and your family more than you can imagine!

Use the Spirit Mcdoodle, use the Spirit!