hello everyone

maria1981

big smiles to everyone,

my name is maria,

my resons for joining this chat site is not because im a mormon :rolleyes: but because im intersted in this faith;) im not folling any faith at the moment and i do know alot about most other faiths just not this one and im intersted in learning new ideas about god and christ,

so i will be just asking questions i hope everyone will be able to share with me the mormon faith without any barriers up,

as im not hear to put anyone down nore hear to take the micky at all just to learn and understand more about ur faith and who knows this mite just be the begining of something truley amazing as im being pulled towards god im just trying to find the right oath for me,

anyhow i hope u all dont mind!!

love to all

maria

Welcome, maria!

If you've ever seen an LDS chapel, you'd notice a sign that says "The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints," and then below that it says "All Visitors Welcome."

So it would stand to reason that this forum is that way as well. All visitors are not just welcome but are allowed to join up, regardless of their religion. That being said, we Mormons don't bite! Well...I don't, at least. ;)

I just joined up myself, and have found that this website is a very neat place to learn more about the church. However, if you truly wish to learn more about our religion, please visit mormon.org. Above all, I highly suggest you read the Book of Mormon, which is a tremendous book that contains the restored gospel and happens to be the keystone of our religion.

So welcome! And if you need a friend, look no further! You are among brothers. ^_^

big smiles to everyone,

my name is maria,

my resons for joining this chat site is not because im a mormon :rolleyes: but because im intersted in this faith;) im not folling any faith at the moment and i do know alot about most other faiths just not this one and im intersted in learning new ideas about god and christ,

so i will be just asking questions i hope everyone will be able to share with me the mormon faith without any barriers up,

as im not hear to put anyone down nore hear to take the micky at all just to learn and understand more about ur faith and who knows this mite just be the begining of something truley amazing as im being pulled towards god im just trying to find the right oath for me,

anyhow i hope u all dont mind!!

love to all

maria

Congrats on finding this website and welcome to the forum Maria.