My Home Team

Guest GhostRider

Guest GhostRider

Well...here is why I have ALWAYS been a Raiders fan!!!!

The Bungles...i mean the Bengals.. lets face it..BASEMENT! rumor has it..there is going to be some changes for next year...like.... instead of thier names..Parole Numbers. Instead of the stripes..Bars on the helmet! Sorry..if your a Bengals fan but...well...sorry.

Oh and i know Pam will read this.. I want to say that I am sorry for your Loss. You have my condolances... :D

So..any one else here not root for the home team? tell us and why?

Guest GhostRider

yeah canuck...but..you all have the CFL which to me..is much faster paced and not as boring!!! MHO

Yes...have caught a few games...GO Agronaughts...and yes..i know my spelling is horendus...lol

ANd My good bud siouxz..you may never want to move to houston..lol

We don't have a home football team here in Utah. I guess the closest would be the Denver Broncos. But I root for the Chicago Bears, because my housemate grew up in Chicago. I also like the Detroit Lions, since I grew up in Michigan, but they're bad. The new Lions stadium was built atop the property where the hospital I was born in used to be. (so I tell everyone I was born in a football stadium!) I also root for the New York Giants now, since Bryan Kehl #53 (from BYU) was drafted there and he plays defense this year, even though he's just a rookie! He could make it to the Super Bowl in his first year!!!

yeah canuck...but..you all have the CFL which to me..is much faster paced and not as boring!!! MHO

Yes...have caught a few games...GO Agronaughts...and yes..i know my spelling is horendus...lol

ANd My good bud siouxz..you may never want to move to houston..lol

Sorry, but I think the CFL is bush league. Yes there is a wider and longer field with less players on it, but there is a lot of 3 and out.

Every team has it's ups and downs. I remember when the Cowboy's were the worst team in the league (1-15). I just hope the Raiders climb their way back to glory.

I love NFL football and college football, therefore I love the Falcons and Georgia Bulldogs. I don't like baseball at all so one way or the other I don't care about the Atlanta Braves. I like to play basketball but don't enjoy watching people play it so i don't care about the Hawks. I like soccer but the soccer league that I like isn't American.

Guest Godless

I'm from Maryland orignally and I'm a Ravens fan (the team that beat you on Sunday :P). Since moving to Texas I've become a Cowboys fan as well, but the Ravens are still my #1 team.