Lakers

Dr T

They know what they have in KD, they know everybody wants him.  We will have a lot of $ space next year so we'll see what we can do for my boys.  We need something. So MG, your boys are on a skid but they'll straighten out.  

Guest MormonGator
6 hours ago, Dr T said:

They know what they have in KD, they know everybody wants him.  We will have a lot of $ space next year so we'll see what we can do for my boys.  We need something. So MG, your boys are on a skid but they'll straighten out.  

They hopefully will. I sort of hope we don't get KD, to be honest. He's too injury prone. 

Guest MormonGator
20 hours ago, Dr T said:

I hear you MG BUT I think he has a whole lot of game left and I'd take his greatness. 

Oh, I hope you are right. Regardless if he goes to the Lakers, Celtics-or wherever he's a joy to watch play. 

Guest Godless

There's not much that LeBron could do that would surprise me. My personal opinion is that he's going to stick with Cleveland for the foreseeable future. He has his rings, so he doesn't need to prove that he's championship material. Right now his challenge is to prove that he's the best in the NBA (and I personally believe that he is right now). In order to do that, he needs to win a title with a team in the East. He needs to beat the Spurs or Warriors without the powerhouse of a team he had in Miami. Time will tell if he can do that in Cleveland. If not, I wouldn't put it past him to move again if the supporting cast is right.   

Guest MormonGator
1 hour ago, Godless said:

. Time will tell if he can do that in Cleveland.    

Not to sound melodramatic, but he's running out of it in Cleveland. That team just can't function. It's like the anti-Spurs in my view. 

Guest Godless
3 hours ago, MormonGator said:

Not to sound melodramatic, but he's running out of it in Cleveland. That team just can't function. It's like the anti-Spurs in my view. 

Heh, sounds like another Cleveland sports team. :P

Guest MormonGator
On March 26, 2016 at 2:18 AM, Dr T said:

We lost another. This time to DEN. 

DrT, I don't know your age and I hope this isn't too personal-but it must be very strange for you to see the Clippers doing better than the Lakers. I'm in my mid 30's and growing up the Clippers were the laughing stock of the league! 

Hi MG, no that is not too personal at all.  I used to make fun of the Clippers. An old boss of mind used to keep stats for them as a job and I'd always ask him, "Clippers, why the Clippers?" and he's say "well it is a job."  You couldn't pay me to go watch them.  Since CP3 it has been a different story.  The Clippers are my mom's team, she can have them.  I am a Lakers and waiting to see how long it takes for my boys to come back.   GO LAKERS!

Guest MormonGator
22 hours ago, Dr T said:

We lost to WAS and to UTA also.   We took a beating to Utah 75-123 :(

That was just sad to watch. I'm not sure about this but it might have been the worst beating in Lakers history. 

You guys are falling apart. What's happening in the locker room is an abomination. How can you rebuild trust after that? 

Guest MormonGator
22 hours ago, Dr T said:

Hi MG, no that is not too personal at all.  I used to make fun of the Clippers. An old boss of mind used to keep stats for them as a job and I'd always ask him, "Clippers, why the Clippers?" and he's say "well it is a job."  You couldn't pay me to go watch them.  Since CP3 it has been a different story.  The Clippers are my mom's team, she can have them.  I am a Lakers and waiting to see how long it takes for my boys to come back.   GO LAKERS!

One-thanks for not taking it personal.

Two-I stuck with the Celtics during the dark years, and it passed. It was tough, don't get me wrong-but it passed and the future looks very bright for my guys. 

Yes sir, we are falling apart.  I look forward to when we rebuild and get back to where I expect my Lakers to be.  To be contenders, if not take the whole thing.  I know we can't take the whole thing every year but I really expect that from my boys.  

Congrats to you MG!  That is a great feeling.  I don't have many positive things to say about my boys this year BUT when we can both say our boys beat the champs I'll take it.  Your boys did it in their house which has not happened all year until now. :)