Lakers

Dr T

Guest MormonGator
10 hours ago, Dr T said:

127-113 over the Cavs tonight. Randle and Kuz had double doubles and IT was able to beat his last team. 

You guys walked all over them. They looked old and washed up. Amazing win for you guys. 

Thanks MG. 

Last night we won in Denver. 112-103. Both Kuz and Randle  had double doubles again. We are now 31-36 not the best but better than last year. 

Edited by Dr T
I thought the announcer said we evened the series but. The no they beat us two time and we have been ne win against them this year

Guest MormonGator
19 hours ago, Godless said:

Not NBA, but I just want to say that my wife graduated from UMBC and our household is very happy right now. :)

That was Buster Douglas knocking out Mike Tyson. Stunning. Congrats to your wife my friend. 

Guest MormonGator
On 3/19/2018 at 1:31 PM, Dr T said:

What do u think MG?

Might Isaiah Thomas return to the Celtics? He doesn't believe it's beyond the realm of possibilities.

http://www.lakersnation.com/nba-free-agent-news-lakers-isaiah-thomas-potentially-re-signing-celtics-anything-can-happen/2018/03/19/

Two alpha dogs (Kyrie and IT are both type A personalities) can't play together. One needs to submit to the other and I don't see happening with these two guys. 

I've been distancing myself from basketball ever since our (Celtics) injury problems. Got me a little depressed. :( 

Guest MormonGator
1 hour ago, Dr T said:

103-93 over Mars. My boys are out of the running this year. 

You guys have nothing to be ashamed of. A great year where you surprised many people and gained a lot of experience. 

Guest MormonGator
41 minutes ago, Dr T said:

122-112 over the Spurs last night

Great win for your boys. It's good to close out the season with games like that! 

Guest MormonGator
4 hours ago, Dr T said:

Loss. 97-112 to Utah. At least we have Kuzma from the U of U.

Since you guys are eliminated from the playoffs, every game from now on becomes a learning experience.  Win or lose. 

You heard it here first-if your team stays together, you will be a playoff team next year. Mark my words.

Guest MormonGator
8 minutes ago, Dr T said:

Yessir I’ll love it when it happens. I’m sorry to hear of your injuries this year MG

Thanks bud. It's a huge let down. It's like getting a date with the prettiest girl at the party than realizing she's a total bore and you have nothing in common. Just an overall downer.