Lakers

Dr T

Guest MormonGator
21 hours ago, the Ogre said:

At least someone did. :0

I went to the Magic game a few weeks ago where you guys blew us out by 30+ points. It was like watching a college team attempt to play in the pros. 

Guest MormonGator
16 hours ago, Dr T said:

96-133 Stomping of my team at the hands of the Thunder tonight....

I watched that game last night for a bit. It was brutal, not gonna lie. Sorry to be a jerk, but I was/still am riding high about my boys dominating the Cavaliers. 

Guest MormonGator
On 1/6/2018 at 1:24 AM, Dr T said:

94-108 Hornets. Ball came back and had 11 points and 5 assists and 4 rebounds. 

That must have been a tough loss because the Hornets have that jerk Dwight Howard on the team. Sorry bud. Tough loss. 

Guest MormonGator
1 hour ago, Dr T said:

Ball and Nance Jr had double doubles. Ball had 18pts 10 rebounds,  6 assists and 4 blocks.  Nance had 14 pts 10asts and BI had 26 pts. Nance played great tonight. It is a 3 game win which is better than adding up Ls. 

I was reading a book while watching the game last night-good win for your boys.   

Guest MormonGator

@Dr T, what's going on in LA my friend? I've heard a lot of rumors that Luke Walton has lost control of the team? Any truth to that? 

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2753868-lakers-rumors-luke-walton-not-supported-by-team-david-fizdale-may-be-candidate

Sure it's only "Bleacher Report", not exactly a reputable source, but still. I think you guys have a great young core and a good coach....

Edited by MormonGator

We grabbed another W today in an OT victory over the Mars 107-101. Sorry Siouxie :)  we had 4in double digits and two double doubles with Randle playing tough today. With points, assists and rebounds  Randle had 23, 2, and 15 while Kuz had 18, 3 and  10. 

5 hours ago, MormonGator said:

@Dr T, what's going on in LA my friend? I've heard a lot of rumors that Luke Walton has lost control of the team? Any truth to that? 

That is all abou big mouth LaVar Ball. He called out Luke saying the Lakers don’t follow him anymore.  LaVar didn’t mention his son was out for a number of games with a sprained shoulder. He says dumb things imo. When Zo was asked about Luke he said, “I’ll play for anybody” which could be negative to his coach or just non pot stirring as he always does. I like Luke as our coach. We r on a little win streak right now. I did not like Luke as a player much but as a coach I really do. LaVar just needs to shut his mouth. Kuzma praises Luke’s coaching. It is mostly media build up I think. It would be very stressful for Luke because LA wants to win and we go through a lot of coaches.  I hope Luke keeps doing what he is doing and Zo’s daddy shuts up. He got an F from the better business bureau the other BBB!  I want to keep competing. It must be difficult for my boys because they often hear we are looking for star players. That would not make me feel secure as a player. I can see LaVar whisper in Zo’s ear that Luke is not a good coach. Luke did have some bad rotations imo at times but he is the coach and decides when people come onto the floor and when they come off.  Ur boys are still doing well MG

“Injury bug is biting the Lakers yet again. Lonzo Ball and Brandon Ingram might not play tomorrow...”  Lonzo Ball Diagnosed With Knee Sprain, Considered Questionable Vs. Grizzlies

http://www.lakersnation.com/lakers-injury-news-lonzo-ball-mri-results-sprained-left-knee-questionable-grizzlies/2018/01/14/

Guest MormonGator
15 hours ago, Dr T said:

“Injury bug is biting the Lakers yet again. Lonzo Ball and Brandon Ingram might not play tomorrow...”  Lonzo Ball Diagnosed With Knee Sprain, Considered Questionable Vs. Grizzlies

http://www.lakersnation.com/lakers-injury-news-lonzo-ball-mri-results-sprained-left-knee-questionable-grizzlies/2018/01/14/

The "good" news about those injuries is that they aren't very severe. Of course it's better to not get injured at all, but those aren't too bad. 

Lakers Signed Gary Payton II (not Jr?). I don’t know much about him besides he is a bad shooter, is a hustler on the court, I saw so sweet dunks and ,y e he has some of the Glove’s defense.  Maybe he is coming in while Zo is recovering from his sore knee?  We had Cander Blue but we kicked him?  We shall see what Payton brings. 

We had out 4 game win streak broken today by the Grizz. We were missing 2 players. GP2 played 12 mins had 4 points, 4 assists and 2 blocks. He had a 12 efficiencies today. I hope our two return soon. Sore was 114-123 Memphis 

Guest MormonGator
1 hour ago, Dr T said:

127-107 over Knicks. 6 players in double digits and two double doubles Clarkson points and assists  and Randle points and rebounds. 

Hey great game bud! You guys played great. I was in Atlanta this weekend but I heard over FB that the Celtics lost to the pathetic Magic today.