Injured Missionary Home for a Bit.

Jace

Hello all. I stumbled on this site because I have had far to much free time since I tore my ACL down at the MTC. I am very relieved that there is a site dedicated to the civil discussion of the LDS church and beliefs.

Not much else to say, turning 20 is a few weeks and my doctor said I am able to go but am still waiting to be reinstated. I have at least a few more weeks to go. So I might as well spend them here, doing something decent for a while.

I hope that this is productive for me and others and am just relieved to be here.

Hello again.

I was going to Barcelona but my visa expired during the time I was at home. The earliest they could get me back to the MTC was April 1. I have been driven nearly insane by my family at home and due to other reasons I am opting for reassignment. Staying home for three months was bad enough, another four I just could not find any justification for. Best case scenario, I find out next week where I get shuffled to.

I am very relieved that there is a site dedicated to the civil discussion of the LDS church and beliefs.

Civil?! You got the impression that this place is civil?! LOL jk there's a lot of fun that goes on here, and I hope you find the same. Lots of people with passionate views, but it's a good bunch.

I um...know a bit about injuries and those are not fun at all! Its great to have you aboard!

You didn't happen to tear your ACL while riding a bull like GR over there did you Jace? I didn't know that the MTC had been countried up like that! Sorry to hear though, I can imagine that it's been a really frustrating experience.

Welcome, and hope you enjoy the (hopefully) brief time you have to hang around!

Sorryn to hear about that injury... my son 16 just cut his tendons in 2 fingers on a fiedtrip. The other one will soon send the papers for misionarywork... Welcome to the site. I keep telling my older son he should get here to learn a bit...