Christmas Day

Palerider

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This will be the first year I can remember just being Mrs Raines and myself. Probably the first time since our first and second Christmas together. We plan a quiet day and then probably go to a movie.

A few days after Christmas our daughter will be back home and she is bringing our other daughter, son in law and two granddaughters. Son in law lost his job so moving to Idaho to find work and live close.

Ben Raines

Do you have to work Kona? I don't know about here whether WalMart is open or not. I think they close but I can't remember. My daughter works at Target and they are still having those that work graveyard come in on Christmas night.

my wife has to work on Christmas Eve and Christmas day....I will be here by myself most of the time....my older 2 daughters and their husbands wil go to see family and my youngest daughter and her boyfriend will go to his family. My son and I will be here. We will celebrate Christmas as a family the next day.

I buy lights, ornaments, Christmas cards, Christmas candy and all the things they don't want to hold on to for a year. At Lowe's, Home Depot you can get green extension cords for pennies on the dollar. Lots of good deals the day after Christmas.

Ben Raines

Its almost better to celebrate the day after Christmas so you go and get the deals your talking about on everything....:)