Oxford Compiles List of Top Ten Irritating Phrases

bodhigirlsmiles

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look, it's not rocket science, and with all due respect, I personally find that at the end of the day, at least at this moment in time, these common phrases which are in use 24/7 can be fairly unique if used properly. You simply shouldn't of complained. It's a nightmare. Am I going to say what I want to say and how I want to say it? Absolutely.

-a-train

If I remember correctly I was the one who suggested the batman underoos!You were the one who was wearing Stooperman clothing!:o:p

Uh oh... I can't remember if that's how this got started at all. I need to come up with something fast that covers my bum in case I'm wrong. I know! I'll lie about it! Hopefully my lack of internal monologue doesn't give me away.

Nuh uh, Lolgirl. I've ALWAYS gotten Batman underoos.

Uh oh... I can't remember if that's how this got started at all. I need to come up with something fast that covers my bum in case I'm wrong. I know! I'll lie about it! Hopefully my lack of internal monologue doesn't give me away.

Nuh uh, Lolgirl. I've ALWAYS gotten Batman underoos.

If that was true then the girls wouldn't have been so shocked to find you in their bathroom,rather they would have been pleasantly suprised to finally find batman!Instead when they saw you they ran!:P