Church Growing Up?

Snow

Originally posted by Deb+Nov 20 2004, 03:09 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Deb @ Nov 20 2004, 03:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Setheus@Nov 20 2004, 03:26 PM

LOL now its Snow 2  Deb 0.

Ganging up now, are you? Does that seem fair to you, Setheus? Or does your unabashed sycophancy leave you with no choice?

Gee Miss Deb....I can't understand what you just said...could YOU please tell me what "sycophancy" means?

Sorry, I just couldn't help myself.....had to be done :)

New girl in town?

I thought about my last post....and I hang my head in shame for a millisecond, :o I feel like I should have welcomed the new poster, before I let myself post in sarcastic humor.

I can't really complain about the more larger, complicated words, it's nice to be able to use my brain and try to figure them out...... actually I have fun doing it. And, you do make a good point Setheus, to want everyone to feel included.

So welcome to the board new poster! I havent' been around as much as I used to be....... and you will have to forgive my sarcastic humor at times.....that's just me.....can't..... mustn't........ won't change for anyone :lol:

For the record, I can understand how Deb might not have realized the irony in her statement and how that could have had nothing to do with her level of intelligence. And for the moment, I prefer to give Deb the benefit of the doubt because she is the one who is more aware of what she thinks and feels than anybody else… especially you, Snow.

Originally posted by Faerie@Nov 22 2004, 07:42 PM

i sense that "deb" is someone incognito and is having a royal laugh at this board...

Not in the least. I don't get why any of you should think this way. If I've offended anyone, I am deeply sorry. It was certainly not my intention. Please forgive me.