Hello There

pebble

Hi everyone,

I've been reading here for quite some time and finally found the courage to jump in. Go easy on me, I'm not so great with the 'words', but I always try my hardest to treat people with kindness.

I've been inactive for 19 of my 23 year membership. I've had no contact whatsoever with the church in the past 5 years.(excluding family members) Prior to that I had home teachers and visiting teachers. I'm trying to work my way back "home", slow tiny steps for now.

I hope that I find a place within this community, that I can give back equally as much as I take.

~~pebble

Hi everyone,

I've been reading here for quite some time and finally found the courage to jump in. Go easy on me, I'm not so great with the 'words', but I always try my hardest to treat people with kindness.

I've been inactive for 19 of my 23 year membership. I've had no contact whatsoever with the church in the past 5 years.(excluding family members) Prior to that I had home teachers and visiting teachers. I'm trying to work my way back "home", slow tiny steps for now.

I hope that I find a place within this community, that I can give back equally as much as I take.

~~pebble

Now you have the courage, come and help those who need your talented abilities. ;)

Welcome.

I was inactive for 10 years.

The one big difference for me, a lifelong member, was that when I came back to full activity, it was because I wanted to, not out of duty or tradition.

At some point we have to hunger for it. Until then, they are just words and nice ideas, but not really meaningful, because they have no practical application.

Thank you very much for the 'welcomes'. It means alot and is very appreciated. I think cyberspace is magic;) you type and someone types back.

Your absolutley right Tom, you do have to want to, for me perhaps the hard part is not the wanting too, but the how to do it part. It feels so complicated *inside*, and its probably easier than I make it out to be. LOL

Much Thanks,

~~pebble