Rhaspody

beefche

Does anyone use this music service? Do you like it? Why or why not? Is it compatible with Itunes? If I do the free trial they offer, is it really free? Meaning, if I download some songs during the trial period, then cancel, do I lose those songs?

I've never used anything like this and just wondered about ya'lls experience.

Guest Godless

I don't use it much because I normally use iTunes, but I do know that the two are compatible. I'm not sure how the free trial works. I got the version automatically when it replaced the WMP music store. All in all it seems like a good program, but like I said, I personally prefer iTunes. I only switch to Rhapsody when iTunes doesn't have a song I'm looking for.

Edit: I was wrong about the full song preview. You only get 25 free previews per month. After that, you either have to pay for an upgraded account or settle for snippets. My bad.

Edited by Godless

I use pandora as well. But I'm looking for songs that I can download to my Ipod. I don't want to be illegal, so I'm willing to pay, but I find Itunes store so busy and hard to find what I'm looking forward. Plus it's expensive.

Rhaspody has a free trial, then you pay like $15/mo to download as many songs as you want. I want to know if I download them if I can put them on my Ipod.

Are there any other sites like Rhaspody where I can download songs to my Ipod?

Both Napster and Rhapsody have a “mobile” version where you can put songs on your MP3 but they cost more per month then the regular version. I used to have Rhapsody but one thing they forget to mention is that you have to download the songs that you want to listen to. If you have put songs on your computer from other sources, like cd’s, or other music sources, then it is a PAIN to find and to get rid of the songs that you DON’T want anymore.