Other worlds

This is a very interesting topic! I'd like to add some of my thoughts and am waiting for your comments :)

1. D&C 76: 24

That by him, and through him, and of him, the worlds are and were created, and the inhabitants thereof are begotten sons and daughters unto God.

It does not say "some of the worlds" so I think Jesus is the creator of all of the worlds that belong to our God and his children. (Maybe I could add in this creation cycle?)

Moses 1:35

But only an account of this earth, and the inhabitants thereof, give I unto you. For behold, there are many worlds that have passed away by the word of my power. And there are many that now stand, and innumerable are they unto man; but all things are numbered unto me, for they are mine and I know them.

It does state that many have passed away by His power. His creations didn't happen at once and they are at different levels of developement. Of course many worlds have passed away. Our God is an exalted man. That implies that He too has a Father and He too was once a human being. It is a circle of development and thinking of it it is clear that "Saviors" have been before our Lord Jesus Christ.

Well, I think our Father in Heaven has many brothers and sisters who to a certain amount have been also exalted and reign their worlds and create more worlds. Plus, have their "Saviors". By His power makes clear that our Father and Jesus created more worlds together and some of those have been passed away.

2. This earth an evil place??

There needed to be an immense concentration of evil powers to convince the people to crucify our Lord. But that does not make this earth an evil place. It only means that when Jesus was on this earth Satan and His followers saw their chance to act. Satan's only chance to really destroy our Father's plan was to make Jesus fail! He couldn't get Him to do any sin and I'm sure He was really frustrated and angry.

It might be that this earth is a special earth. Jesus came to this earth to fulfill the atonement and there must be a reason to it. Could it be that the spirit children of our Father and Mother in Heaven have been divided into "groups" to go to different worlds? Or is there a natural division that makes clear who is going to which world? Does our Father in Heaven have more than one wife? Could the "groups" be "families"? If so, I would say that Jesus Christ is the son of a divine Mother whose children are on this earth and Jesus is one of them. But these are only my personal thoughts and not official church doctrine. ;)

Rev 12:9

And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

It also could be that when the spirit children of our Heavenly Parents parted to go to different worlds Satan at the same time send his followers to different places, too. In this case I would ask if satan himself does dwell on this earth? Because that would also explain the concentration of evil forces on this planet.