I have finally set a date

maybeinNH

So i have been meeting with the Missionaries since Febuary took 2 months off to make sure i really knew the BOM was true and I was not egtiing to caught up in socializing. I have been going back to CHurch for the last 2 months and finally met again with the missionaries at friends from church's house. And I did it....with all thier help and support I set a date. 09/05/09. I prayed so hard on how to bring it up with my husband. We talked about it before but he kind of thinks I am a flake and will not follow through. I am excited and scared and excited and well i am a mess but in a good way. I guess once i do it I will ahve to change my name to ForSureinNH! ^_^

Not only the Book of Mormon, did you obtain a personal testimony that this church is of GOD and Joseph Smith was called by GOD to be HIS prophet? Then go forth into the waters of baptism. But congrats on choosing the 'right'.

Being a convert of this Gospel, there is great excitement in seeing others being called forth from the wilderness [world]. God bless...

Edited by Hemidakota

Not only the Book of Mormon, did you obtain a personal testimony that this church is of GOD and Joseph Smith was called by GOD to be HIS prophet? Then go forth into the waters of baptism. But congrats on choosing the 'right'.

Being a convert of this Gospel, there is great excitement in seeing others being called forth from the wilderness [world]. God bless...

I sure did....thanks

Will your husband be joining as well?

No....sadly. He listened to the missionaries when they first came and he plays church basketball some saturdays but he has never come ot church with me. He has told me that he will see where I am with all this in a year so not to nag him about anything before then. I do occasionaly play hide the pamphlet with him lol! I put the plan of salvation in his book or lunch t hat he brings to work etc! I pray everyday that his heart will soften and he will accept and love the gospel and the church as much as I have come to.