I'm in Shock

pam

And the Chargers lost to the Seahawks. Talk about embarassing!

It's pre season who cares. I just found it humorous that Detroit won a game..but more funny is..it's game that didn't count.

Your getting excited about a nothing pre season game....and on top of that it was Detroit and Atlanta.....:lol::lol:

You know, Pale, some of us on here are from Georgia!!! :mad:

But that's okay, 'cause I can't stand my own team!!! LOL Actually, I am originally from Florida and rooted for the Dolphins my whole life, and a FAT lot of good it did me...huh? :lol:

I like college football better. Hurricanes, Gators, Seminoles, DAWGS!!!!! WOO HOO, GO DAWGS!!!!!

My chances of having a winning team are better in college football. LOL LOL

You know, Pale, some of us on here are from Georgia!!! :mad:

But that's okay, 'cause I can't stand my own team!!! LOL Actually, I am originally from Florida and rooted for the Dolphins my whole life, and a FAT lot of good it did me...huh? :lol:

I like college football better. Hurricanes, Gators, Seminoles, DAWGS!!!!! WOO HOO, GO DAWGS!!!!!

My chances of having a winning team are better in college football. LOL LOL

I am suppose to be in Atlanta on Sept 5 to attend the Alabama and Virginia Tech Game. I have a customer from Alabama that is suppose to be sending tickets to me and this one other guy I work with. If we get them as he promised we will be there...ROLL TIDE.....LOL!!!!!!!!

Guest Godless

For the sake of curiosity, I went ahead and looked up the results of last year's preseason, and apparently the Lions went 4-0. So I guess preseason games really are meaningless. :P