Kind of new here

kimmyrea

I joined this group almost a year ago but haven't been an active part of it at all. I had a friend invitation today so I thought I'd try again.

Hi, I'm Kim. I live in the great state of Alabama with my husband and two daughters. I've been a member all my life and love the gospel with all my heart.

I love making friends. Its probably the best talent I was given in life so if you would just LOVE to be friends with a good ole' southern gal, let me know.

Hope to talk to you soon! :)

I joined this group almost a year ago but haven't been an active part of it at all. I had a friend invitation today so I thought I'd try again.

Hi, I'm Kim. I live in the great state of Alabama with my husband and two daughters. I've been a member all my life and love the gospel with all my heart.

I love making friends. Its probably the best talent I was given in life so if you would just LOVE to be friends with a good ole' southern gal, let me know.

Hope to talk to you soon! :)

welcome fellow l.d.s person! hope ya hang around regularly!:)