College Football

Palerider

Next weekend Pale is going to Atlanta Georgia to see the football game between....Alabama and Virginia Tech. Had a customer pass thru our area a few months ago and they were having some issues with their RV. We got them going and back on the road. We started talking about College football. He then told us that we have not seen College football until we have seen a SEC College game. He is a big Alabama fan. He sent me and this other guy 2 tickets for the game and we are going next weekend....ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then 2 weeks after that I will be going to Notre Dame and watch Notre Dame play Micigan State....oh yea.....:)

Pale you are my idol. I have heard the same thing too and my dream is to some day attend one of those big games in the South. I have been to Stanford, Cal, Fresno State, many BYU games among other teams but want to attend one down in the South one day.

Have a great time over the next couple of weeks.

Ben Raines

Pale you are my idol. I have heard the same thing too and my dream is to some day attend one of those big games in the South. I have been to Stanford, Cal, Fresno State, many BYU games among other teams but want to attend one down in the South one day.

Have a great time over the next couple of weeks.

Ben Raines

My way to the Notre Dame games is with my Branch President. He is an Alumni of Notre Dame. We go to a few games there each year.:)

I saw a few SEC games (Bama and Auburn) when I lived in Montgomery. They really are good. Of course, the best game is the Blue/Grey game on Christmas morning, where college players from Northern schools play those in the South.

Now that I live near Indy, I'll have to plan on a Notre Dame game sometime.

Go Cougars!

Hopefully my wife's friend comes through with tickets. She has a sister who can get me tickets to BYU vs. Florida State and BYU vs. Utah.

If BYU can beat go 3-0 (vs. Oklahoma @ Texas, @ Tulane, vs. Florida State) then it just proves that the Mountain West should play with the big schools. Plus I would add Boise State and Hawaii to add fun to the conference.