Shameless

bytor2112

:eek:

Didn't Bush do something like this regarding SCHIP a while back? Or was that someone on the other side of the political aisle....

And... is it possible those kids are being seriousness; that they thought health care was appropriate to bring up because it was such a big part of Kennedy's life (I have no idea; just trying to give those kids the benefit of the doubt here). Either way, I think that's pretty sad, bringing up political events in a funeal service...

:eek:

Didn't Bush do something like this regarding SCHIP a while back? Or was that someone on the other side of the political aisle....

And... is it possible those kids are being seriousness; that they thought health care was appropriate to bring up because it was such a big part of Kennedy's life (I have no idea; just trying to give those kids the benefit of the doubt here). Either way, I think that's pretty sad, bringing up political events in a funeal service...

Did you see the Paul Wellstone memorial?

Did you see the Paul Wellstone memorial?

No, but from a brief internet search it looked like the same thing happened?

Republicans are such a shameless bunch for using a prayer by a child as a barb.

Health care was Kennedy's major issue throughout entire his Senate tenure.

Yes- but was it the child's idea to offer a prayer for nationalized health care?

Either way, I don't think this incident reflects the tactics of the entire Democratic party- just the one that urged the child to pray for health care (if anyone did, indeed, urge him to do so).

As a conservative, I prefer to pray for the death of kittens, puppies, and bunny rabbits.

I was eating when I read this... Laughed so hard that a chunk of beef almost went down the wrong tube... What are you trying to do, kill me?!

Focus that rage on the bunny rabbits.

Let's not forget when race baiting was used in prayer during Obama's inauguration...

Lord, in the memory of all the saints who from their labors rest, and in the joy of a new beginning, we ask you to help us work for that day when black will not be asked to get in back, when brown can stick around, when yellow will be mellow, when the red man can get ahead, man; and when white will embrace what is right.

Lord, in the memory of all the saints who from their labors rest, and in the joy of a new beginning, we ask you to help us work for that day when black will not be asked to get in back, when brown can stick around, when yellow will be mellow, when the red man can get ahead, man; and when white will embrace what is right.

You are right Loudmouth, he did place the hardest burden on whites!!!