new here

PainterLily

Hello, l guess it's obvious that l'm new. hehe

l'm not really sure what l believe in, growing up in my family we weren't very religious and it didn't really matter much. My sister has over the years gotten pretty strongly Atheist but l've kinda always thought that there has gotta be something... just haven't found it yet.

a girl in one of my classes this semester is Mormon and invited me to her church last sunday with her, kinda neat how there is a chapel for people who are in college, and the pastor is pretty nice. l've heard a little bit about the mormons but not much. so started looking online. found this website and figured l could ask questions. so here l am. ^_^

Welcome to this site. I just wanted to say there aren't any pastors at the LDS church. I hope you have fun here.

oh, oops, sorry. l forgot what he was called so l just put pastor instead. but l remember he's called a bishop now. (like in chess... l'll hafta use that to remember)

l only said hi and shook his hand after the service because l had to dash off to work real quick. (last min shift change >_> someone was sick)

l have a few questions already but l think l'll post them on a separate thread since this is just me introducing myself