I'm "forced" to use a bad show for a project

Tayo

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dirty Jobs (he is so hilarious and even his innuendos are family friendly--kids wouldn't understand)

Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives--love Guy...he is so funny and personable

Bizarre World--sometimes they show indiginent nudity and animal killings, but there's usually enough warning for me to cover my eyes for the animal killings. Very fun way to see an American experiencing other cultures.

Planet Earth--these are on DVD, but sometimes they show them on the discovery channel--absolutely fantastic view of our world.

Dog Whisperer--love Cesaer--he knows animals and it's so fun to watch him amaze owners with his ability to get dogs to behave

Are you smarter than a 5th grader?--funny and educational...in case you were wondering, I am not smarter than a 5th grader.

Those are the ones that come to mind on short notice.

I watch M*A*S*H, The Nanny, George Lopez. My wife loves Ghost Whisperer, we watch Dancing with the Stars. I like the Show Castle (it is not kid friendly, but has its most interesting dynamics of family), Monk, Psyche, The Forgotten, Cold Case, CSI, Law and Order, Clean House. My stepson watches alot of kid shows (burned out on iCarly, Drake and Josh, The Backyardigans - even though he is 11).

Dirty Jobs (he is so hilarious and even his innuendos are family friendly--kids wouldn't understand)

Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives--love Guy...he is so funny and personable

Bizarre World--sometimes they show indiginent nudity and animal killings, but there's usually enough warning for me to cover my eyes for the animal killings. Very fun way to see an American experiencing other cultures.

Planet Earth--these are on DVD, but sometimes they show them on the discovery channel--absolutely fantastic view of our world.

Dog Whisperer--love Cesaer--he knows animals and it's so fun to watch him amaze owners with his ability to get dogs to behave

Are you smarter than a 5th grader?--funny and educational...in case you were wondering, I am not smarter than a 5th grader.

Those are the ones that come to mind on short notice.

Yeah I love "Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader." It's funny because it seems the less education somebody has, the better they do on the show LOL I am also not smarter than a 5th grader...But I could give kindergartners a run for their money though! LOL

I watch M*A*S*H, The Nanny, George Lopez. My wife loves Ghost Whisperer, we watch Dancing with the Stars. I like the Show Castle (it is not kid friendly, but has its most interesting dynamics of family), Monk, Psyche, The Forgotten, Cold Case, CSI, Law and Order, Clean House. My stepson watches alot of kid shows (burned out on iCarly, Drake and Josh, The Backyardigans - even though he is 11).

I also started getting into "The Forgotten." Like most, I tuned in just to see Christian Slater on regular tv. I really like that show and it isn't that bad other than the obligatory dead body of course.

Yeah I love "Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader." It's funny because it seems the less education somebody has, the better they do on the show LOL I am also not smarter than a 5th grader...But I could give kindergartners a run for their money though! LOL

I spent Christmas with my best friend and her family. One of her kids got the handheld version of this game. I was often asking her 15 y/o what the answer was--especially science and weights/measures.