Scary Stories

Mormongirl_611

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by ldsgurl_2002@Nov 3 2005, 08:42 AM

YOU ARE MAKING ME SUFFER HERE!!!!!!!!!!!

ldsgurl,

I will not let you suffer any longer. I want to let you know that this was a true story. I also want to thank everone for being such good sports about waiting for the answer to the monster.

When the monster was on my back ...I tried to turn my head and see what was clinging to my back. As you remember ... when I tried to turn, the claw like sticking in my back increased. I thought I had seen a whitish/yellow color however.

With that color in mind ... I then thought it must be a very large rabid cat or maybe even a cougar. :ph34r:

When I got the cycle under control and slowed down ...it first appeared to me that the monster was coming around my left side to attack me. But when it landed on the road and rolled past me I knew better.

The whitish/yellowcolor was there alright ... I hadn't been mistaken about that.

My monster turned out to be about 3 1/2 feet tall and nearly round. My embarrassment came when I saw that the monster was a 3 1/2 foot tumbleweed that the strong wind had first blown on back and wedged itself between the cycle seat and my shoulders , and now that same wind was blowing it down the road ahead of me. :)

*** with his mouth wide open about to take another bite of his buttery pop-corn Setheus hears that the "monster" was a tumbleweed. With at first an expression of disbelief and horror he stands up and throws the pop-corn at the stage, takes one last sip of his soda before chunking that too at the stage Setheus stomps out of the theater to demand a refund for his ticket.***

:mellow::ahhh::angry2:

Just kidding. I liked it. Pretty freekin funny! :wow:

Originally posted by Setheus@Nov 4 2005, 12:20 PM

*** with his mouth wide open about to take another bite of his buttery pop-corn Setheus hears that the "monster" was a tumbleweed.  With at first an expression of disbelief and horror he stands up and throws the pop-corn at the stage, takes one last sip of his soda before chunking that too at the stage Setheus stomps out of the theater to demand a refund for his ticket.***

:mellow:  :ahhh:  :angry2:

Just kidding. I liked it. Pretty freekin funny! :wow:

I'm glad you enjoyed the story. :)

Sorry mormon girl i told ya i would tell you my stories , life has been hectic.. ok for the first story.. *hope these arent too long* it was when i was babysitting so i was about 15. I was babysittng these three kids, Jake, Janell, and Jordan and my lil brother came over with me to play with Jake. Well there was houses being built by their old house and there were tons of ditches and a dead end by it all.. Well we were outside playing tag over the ditches and two of janels friends came home from school well say hannah and jared. Hannah and jared played with us and we were having so much fun we forgot what time it was.. A old pickup truck came tearing up the road and parked about twenty feet ahead of us and just sat there. at first we thought nothing of it then I felt a weird feeling in my stomach as if something wasnt right so my little brother and jorden without my permission, went looking behind a big rock to spy on this guy in the truck.. I heard them yell" GROSS he is smoking" i said oh how embarrising get back here.. then we kept playing when i had a feeling GET out now. I thought what were ok, then once again it came back as for us to get out so i thought hmmm mabey we can hide in the ditch and right as I was about to I felt a sick feeling and the words came to mind to crawl into the back yard of Jake's house and sneak onto the porch into the house, at first i thought how is that going to work without him seeing us, but i gathered all the kids together said we were going to play a game and we somehow did it without him noticing.. we ran into the back window of the house and watched this truck he pulled up next to the ditch and opend his door..brb

and and looked into the ditch and when he notcied we werent there he shut his door and waited. just then I knew something was wrong and the phone rang. It was hannah and jared dad they needed to go home. Well i didnt know what to do and so i told jake and my brother to lock the doors and to watch me take the kids home and if the truck followed to call 911. of course they thought they could beat him up, so we go outside and i can hear the engine behind me and i look behind and there is the truck going as slow as he can right behid me on the wrong side of the road.. I speed up he speeds up ,.. and im walking right so then we finally get by hannahs house and her dad comes outside and i had a feeling to Yell DAD tHis GUY> and i pointed to the truck just then the truck drove up by me and looked at me and groaned and then speed off... well I told evreyone about this and two weeks later on the news was this guy for raping two girls in slc and ogden. i have more scary stories that actually include the unseen but im making dinnerwhile doing this so gotta run... bbl