Where Santa lives...

Mahone

Mahone I don't mean to debate this but you are wrong and here is my proof: :P

Notice this one paragraph:

No visit to North Pole would be complete without a stop at the world famous Santa Claus House. As an extra treat, mail your postcards from our U.S. Post Office (Santa’s Zip Code is 99705!) so that friends and family can receive mail postmarked from North Pole, Alaska.

North Pole, Alaska - HOME

What I want to know is this: What's going to happen to Santa and all his elves when the North Polar Cap melts? They'll all drown! Then there'll be no more presents for the kiddies!

I hope they're considering this in Copenhagen!

Are you kidding me? Santa has an army of the worlds best craftsman at his disposal. They will build a boat. Of course this mean limited supplies for toys and Christmas might be "lean" for a couple of years but they will manage.

Mahone I don't mean to debate this but you are wrong and here is my proof: :P

Notice this one paragraph:

North Pole, Alaska - HOME

I remember when I worked for a contract Post Office (it generally would have been considered North Pole by most people but the Zip Code was Fairbanks) making sure to send a tub of mail (letters mostly) to the North Pole Office to make sure they got canceled North Pole, Alaska.

Edited by Dravin

Are you kidding me? Santa has an army of the worlds best craftsman at his disposal. They will build a boat. Of course this mean limited supplies for toys and Christmas might be "lean" for a couple of years but they will manage.

They could relocate to the south pole and use flying penguins. After all Santa used to be based the south pole but the reindeer in the north pole bribed him with candy canes and cheap elf labor! It's too bad we can't just stop all this north pole/south pole arguing and be one happy bi-polar family.