A Demonstration of Evidence for Reformed Egyptian

KerryShirts

Kerry, have you ever considered making one of your Backyard Professor Youtube presentations entirely in Reformed Egyptian? That would make it unique on the internet and could possibly be the basis of a presentation at the FAIR Conference.

Just a thought.

:)

LOL! Yeah, everything I have ever written or said has been in Reformed Egyptian.......

Hidden

PostMormon.org - Support for People as they Leave or Consider Leaving the Mormon or LDS Church | The Community Forum | "Reformed Egyptian" Identified as a Real Language - Nephites Populate Ireland

Does anyone have any thoughts on this? My sister sent me the link. That Reformed Egyptian were Tironian Notes? A form of Latin shorthand. I had never heard about this and I don't know what to make of it.

Guest mysticmorini

Personally i try not to hold much weight on "proof" positive or negative. part of the plan of salvation is testing our faith and letting us choose right from wrong with our own FREE AGENCY, if proof existed many would belief only because they wanted to do what they think they have to do. I believe the lord designed the plan in such a way that their would be no "proof" except for a select few who believed on him anyway. to very loosely quote some lds authority "proof is only good for those who have faith"

Personally i try not to hold much weight on "proof" positive or negative. part of the plan of salvation is testing our faith and letting us choose right from wrong with our own FREE AGENCY, if proof existed many would belief only because they wanted to do what they think they have to do. I believe the lord designed the plan in such a way that their would be no "proof" except for a select few who believed on him anyway. to very loosely quote some lds authority "proof is only good for those who have faith"

I agree but it's good to have something positive against all the negative stuff put forth by people who simply want to criticise and condemn.

I do as well. The reason I came out in this manner is because it is a back at you to critics who pretend they know it is all make believe and fairy tales. It is actually quite real.

Guest mysticmorini

I do as well. The reason I came out in this manner is because it is a back at you to critics who pretend they know it is all make believe and fairy tales. It is actually quite real.

It's admirable work and i enjoy seeing it but my point is its only going to strengthen those who have a testimony. most of our critics are like the 9/11 truthers, they will never be convinced otherwise, that is why there are lesser kingdoms.

I think my belief would have faded without these joyoys proofs. I am sorry but just reading the BoM was not enough or is not enough for me. Instead learning about all these ... proves, spekulations ... has opened my mind and I can even enjoy the plain reading of BoM.

My spekulations may be wrong, but HEY at lest I tried, insead of just sitting back and consuming what others say. And besides I want to be able to tell WHAT I believe in when critics came and tell me what I believe in... I want to be able to tell them it is not quite the way they think or say... or are taught to.

Forme it is enough that teh spirit has testified about it to me, but I want to be able to reason it at least a bit to people who have not had the spirit testifying them. I know we will NEVER be able to prove anything to the critics unles the Spirit is stepping in, but I dont think it measn we should allow them to do what ever they want in Gods wineyard without us at least letting them and audience know they are wrong. Unfortunately many critis talk and work themselves in a terrible mess where they are not able to get away from, because of it would be too embarasing. So they just have to continue adn do what they think is espected of them. Such a shame...

I quess I just want to spread the truth around, in the way I can:)