Approaching Someone With Violent Tendancies

Melissa569

Anyway, I’m just worried that he’s going to try some more shenanigans tomorrow… And I’ll be alone here. I don’t’ want to leave the house, because I don’t want him going through our personal things for revenge, or doing something to my dog and cat, maybe. Do you think I should ask some ladies from the church to come over and hang with me, until that guy leaves??

Yes. I wouldn't be alone with him, or let him be alone with my stuff, at all, for any reason whatsoever.

If some sisters aren't available, ask the High Priests to send a couple of them over for a nice polite conversation that lasts as long as dood is around.

I would not treat this lightly.

LM

I said a prayer the other day that the whole "room mate moving out" situation would go smoothly as possible--- and it did!

My husband delayed going to work for a while, so he could stay home with me while our roommate packed. Actually, hubby and I just stayed asleep together, and when woke up, all our room mate's stuff was totally gone. He had a friend come and help him move out. WOW! Wasn't expecting that. I figured we would have to hold on to his stuff for a couple weeks, while he slept on someone's couch, waiting for his paycheck or something. At least, that's what he was hinting at... But this is the best possible way things could have turned out.

I just cleaned up the huge mess left behind, and put all my furniture back the way it was before he came. Thank the lord for a peaceful ending to a difficult situation. It feels so good to have our space back now, and no more feeling unsafe or afraid. For the first time in 5 months, I can finally relax in peace, in my living room.

I'm kind of excited too, because now I can invite my church friends over, without being worried about how my home looks or that guy's "substances" laying about. Also, I can sign up to host one of the missionary dinners, like all the other ladies in Relief Society do. :)

Edited by Melissa569

Melissa, I am really glad he is out. BUT I would still change the locks. There is no guarantee that he hasn't made copies and he is weird enough to do that and come back at any time.

It is a cheap and effective safety precaution.

Iggy-- That's what I was thinking earlier today! The Ace hardware 2 blocks away sells really low cost locks/door knobs, with keys included. I'm thinking of walking down there and getting one.

Good Girl, get it done ASAP!!