What Would You Have Done?

lisajo

Ok some I know was cleaning the office of the emergency service......

on top of one of the desks was a note (on top off all the files) it told the custodian not to worry about her desk that day, she had the files in order and did not want them messed up, all these files were not in the comp. yet and if any were lost they would not know these people had bills, Ok so on the very top file was the custodians file of her bills, she could of took the file and destroyed it, after all they did not know who cleaned their office. she left the file, even though she knew there was several hundred dollars she owed to the ambulance service that she knew she could not pay.

what would you have done? would you be as honest? :dontknow:

Years ago, I had a second job nights cleaning an office tower the bottom floor was the local courthouse, things were left out all the time.

One of the floors was an account offices for car leases that had gone UN paid. (Bill collator)

That was the only time I wanted to burn or trash files. I heard a few nasty phone calls done by a young man working late one evening. A Nasty small man doing a crossword puzzles wile trashing who ever was on the other end. That was my only time I was tempted.

Honestly, I could have cared less what was left on the desks the faster I finished the building the sooner I could go home.

By the way, the dirtiest bathrooms were the privet executive ones (men)

Bet you never had to fish any "rats" out of those mens' toilets though. :pope:And yes, I'm talking about tampons that women for whatever reason believe a toilet can sucsesfully handle.

Setheus was here X

Originally posted by Winnie G@Dec 29 2005, 10:34 PM

Years ago, I had a second job nights cleaning an office tower the bottom floor was the local courthouse, things were left out all the time.

One of the floors was an account offices for car leases that had gone UN paid. (Bill collator)

That was the only time I wanted to burn or trash files. I heard a few nasty phone calls done by a young man working late one evening. A Nasty small man doing a crossword puzzles wile trashing who ever was on the other end. That was my only time I was tempted.

Honestly, I could have cared less what was left on the desks the faster I finished the building the sooner I could go home.

By the way, the dirtiest bathrooms were the privet executive ones (men)

Winnie i cleaned the court house and i know what your saying......the sheriffs dep. bathrooms were the worst! and the things i saw in there! i could of gotten into any part of the building including the dis. attorney and the judge LOL Man it was always nasty and i just wanted to get it done and get out of there ;)

:backtotopic: LOL

To be honest, we have to be honest all of the time, everytime, even when it hurts. Maybe no one else will know that we have been dishonest, but we will. And everytime we talk about how honest we are we will remember that one time. Either we are honest or we are not. Breaking our commitment to be honest will hurt alot more than the hurt of paying what we owe.

Originally posted by lisajo@Dec 29 2005, 08:56 PM

on top of one of the desks was a note (on top off all the files) it told the custodian not to worry about her desk that day, she had the files in order and did not want them messed up, all these files were not in the comp. yet and if any were lost they would not know these people had bills, Ok so on the very top file was the custodians file of her bills, she could of took the file and destroyed it, after all they did not know who cleaned their office. she left the file, even though she knew there was several hundred dollars she owed to the ambulance service that she knew she could not pay.

I'll tell you what I would have done. I'd have taken the file and burned it; then I would have waited in the alley for the lady to come out of work the next day where I would have mugged her and pulled her hair. Then I would get her address from her purse and start dating her daughter. After I got her daughter hooked on gambling and Starbucks coffee, I would have left obscene messages on the lady's bosses voice mail and pretended like I was her. Later, I would pierce eyebrows and howl at the moon.

I'll tell you what I would have done. I'd have taken the file and burned it; then I would have waited in the alley for the lady to come out of work the next day where I would have mugged her and pulled her hair. Then I would get her address from her purse and start dating her daughter. After I got her daughter hooked on gambling and Starbucks coffee, I would have left obscene messages on the lady's bosses voice mail and pretended like I was her. Later, I would pierce eyebrows and howl at the moon.

LOL Snow...I didn't expect to read something like that, but the scenario you presented is becoming an all to common pattern of behavior for some.

Originally posted by Palerider@Dec 30 2005, 08:14 PM

I work at a car dealership and have ran into problems with bosses over ....I will not lie to a customer......I do not care what kind of problems it causes.....I will be honest and I will not take anything that is not mine....Honesty is the best Policy... :idea:

Palerider,

We could sure use more car dealers with such high moral standards. :)

Originally posted by Snow@Dec 30 2005, 10:03 PM

LOL Snow...I didn't expect to read something like that, but the scenario you presented is becoming an all to common pattern of behavior for some.

Especially the howling at the moon behavior. :D

M.

Originally posted by Palerider@Dec 30 2005, 07:14 PM

I work at a car dealership and have ran into problems with bosses over ....I will not lie to a customer......I do not care what kind of problems it causes.....I will be honest and I will not take anything that is not mine....Honesty is the best Policy... :idea:

I've often told my son he would be a great car salesman...he is honest, and he deals well with people. He quit a good job at a bank because of dishonesty from the bank manager who wanted to include him in her dealings.

Honesty.... Sometimes you just have to make a stand for what is right, no matter what the cost.

Guest sugarbay

I can't sleep if someone undercharges me for something and I don't find out until I get home. Just me, so B) honesty is the best policy. So, honestly, what did tampons and toilets have to do with this?

Guest bizabra

Honesty is not simply saying the truth, it is living your life so that YOU can look YOURSELF in the eye and have peace of mind. I don't need a heavenly reward or the threat of getting caught to keep me honest. I do have to live with myself and don't want to live with a liar or a cheat. Even if no-one else knows what I do in private, I KNOW.