Love Dare

Laureltree

Hey.. have any of you tried the Love Dare ?

I thought it would be fun to post one each day. You can share your thoughts too if you wish. I believe that you don't have to have problems to use good concepts, and since this was a great read...I'm sharing it..:)

DAY 1

Love is patient

Be completely humble and gentle; be patience, bearing with one another in love. Ephesians 4:2

The first part of this dare is fairly simple. Although love is communicated in a number of ways, our words often reflect the condition of our hearts. For the next day, resolve to demonstrate patience and to say nothing negative to ( a spouse, friend, relative) at all. If temptation arises , choose not to say anything. It's better holding your tongue than to say something you'll regret.:P

Hey.. have any of you tried the Love Dare ?

I thought it would be fun to post one each day. You can share your thoughts too if you wish. I believe that you don't have to have problems to use good concepts, and since this was a great read...I'm sharing it..:)

DAY 1

Love is patient

Be completely humble and gentle; be patience, bearing with one another in love. Ephesians 4:2

The first part of this dare is fairly simple. Although love is communicated in a number of ways, our words often reflect the condition of our hearts. For the next day, resolve to demonstrate patience and to say nothing negative to ( a spouse, friend, relative) at all. If temptation arises , choose not to say anything. It's better holding your tongue than to say something you'll regret.:P

Always, anything that helps a person to become a better, I am willing to participate in this.

I have already, had to 'hold my tongue' [actually, the fingers from clicking on the keyboard in responding negatively to another person poor reading comprehension] on a posting this afternoon.

I will try this tonight, when I am surrounded by four women in our house. ^_^

Thanks…

Edited by Hemidakota

How about since its from a book we power point topics.....

Today lets try not to be selfish with those around us...:)

I normally do good, but yesterday I had to actually REALLY bite my tongue...literally lol, then reply with Ohhh....lol Thank heavens I was able to leave the room after that, it did me good though because I was able to think about it a bit.... Sometimes not responding truly is better :)