A little introduction

SeekingTruth

Hi everyone,

I am a 21 year old recent convert to Catholicism. I grew up in an agnostic household and was an adamant atheist until my sophomore year of high school. In my search for truth, I found myself very interested in both the LDS and Catholic Church. While God has drawn me into the Catholic Church, I still have a great amount of respect for the LDS and an interest in their beliefs.

I also just recently graduated from college with a degree in philosophy. I'm an avid baseball fan, played softball most of my life, and I love country music.

I'm looking forward to learning more about Mormon doctrine and I'm more than willing to answer questions about Catholicism. :)

Welcome and Aloha!

FYI...I too am a convert, about 30 years now, and I too was a Catholic. What interested me most of the LDS church was that Families could be together FOREVER! I have learned so much about our Heavenly Father and how great his love is for me, even through all my mistakes, he loves me. What an assurance and a sense of peace this brings.