It's Been Good

mliff

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm done talking about this matter, if a mod can close it, it would be great.

I was just going to go searching for the truth, but now i think im just going to leave this faith for good. (sorry to all the people who have been supporting about my decision, i thank you all, but i just cant deal with people trying to force me into staying and trying to talk down to me like I don't know how to do things right) Im not even sure if i am going to join another church, ill probably just read my Bible and "pray" to God myself without anyone elses way of doing it. again thank you all who are supportive, you are true people.

I'm done talking about this matter,

You have prayed, you have thought about this, you have made a decision. You are about to embark on a personal journey of exploration, discovery. You do not need anyone to validate your feelings/decision. Just do it...good luck, and know that you can always return!

Edited by Truegrits

hi its me Roseslipper I woke up and just had to tell u these feelings Im glad this is not closed. Yes its your choice, but...I want to tellu something many years ago I too felt like taking my name off but never did. I waS IN ACTIVE today i am glad i never did it. You know we think we can go into the world and find happiness cause thats what were really searching for, but the truth is real happiness the kind that last not fleets ,is found within the Gospel. God has shown us the way. its with in the walls of His Gospel. Now if its because u got yourself into sin, the best thing is to talk with your bishop and if he thinks you need excommunciation or disfellowship then do what you need to do, to come back and follow his counsel BUt God has given us all free agency to do and choice what we want. We are the ones that screw up our lives, not He. The biggest sin for most of us is the Sex sin, its the easiest one to break, because its a natural feeling inside us all, I suppose and this is how Satan gets many of us on his side and he chains us to him. Which is slavery not freedom., which is pain. Just wanted to tell u this....Of course I wish you the best on what ever road you take. THe biggest pain of all pain would be not to go home, to our real home, afterthis life this journey is over. and we never know when our journey here is over, some go sooner then others. You know what I mean? I dont know why I had to write this to you when I should be getting ready to go to work but Ifelt like this was more important. I pray for you and your Bishop.

After talking with members of the church, and getting their responses (and little personal attacks) I have decided im leaving the faith. to me God wouldn't have people trying to belittle you or trying to force you to stay. I know some people believe its true (and i'm happy for them) I just don't see the truth in it (or atleast what I believed was the truth when I started) I wish everyone of you good luck.

Obviously you have your mind made up on this matter, but I think you're looking for somewhere to place blame. You cannot hold the members of the Church responsible for the mind of God, nor can you hold God responsible for the actions of the members of the Church.

Obviously you have your mind made up on this matter, but I think you're looking for somewhere to place blame. You cannot hold the members of the Church responsible for the mind of God, nor can you hold God responsible for the actions of the members of the Church.

I never once said I blame anyone, members of the church or God. I was just letting people know some of the factors of my decision. I will never blame anyone else for my actions. thats why no one can talk me into leaving or staying besides myself or God. that is also why i have asked for this thread to be locked.