relatively new

jayanna

I have been using this forum, but it has occured to me that I never really introduced myself.

I am a wife and mom. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and am well-pleased with the teachings I have received and find them to be true.

My hubby and I are both adult converts with no other adult members in our families. We met as single parents, and were sealed in the temple about 4 or 5 years ago. Our children have been baptized. We are currently finding out about seminary, the YW program, and strive to follow Christ daily.

My hubby is away from home quite a bit b/c he has 2 jobs, is a full-time student, and a calling that takes up some of his evenings. I on the other hand, am home quite a bit, having health issues. So I decided to join this forum to make friends:grouphug: and I also like to help people :)

I am not that good at communicating in this mode, so if I sound offensive, I really don't mean too, :bangcomputer:and please give me the benefit of the doubt.

Hi Jayanna and welcome. We too, my husband and I are adult converts. Married some 22 years ago. We ahve my 2 kids (who dont want to ours, but not dads either) and our 2 kids. Youngest 18. I am so happy the missionaries found me! I am also so happy I was asked to this netsite. See you around!