Take Care

sgallan

I guess this board is in "edit and moderate everything" mode. I guess there were too many players and opinions. Something the long time regulars have always freaked out about. They rather like a slow board with the regular "dance like" posts and posters. Heck even a TBM was chased off in Syble. I don't get it, as the site even advertises me with spam like e-mails from time to time. Why? If they are not really interested?

I never stay away for always.... but I had become a regular poster again, and that hadn't happened here in awhile. I actually liked the place. Anyhow, it was an interesting board for awhile, but if I spend time on serious and heartfelt posts, that in the case I am thinking about were not offensive in any way I can think of, and they are taken down, then there is no point in posting or staying. I guess Unorthodox was right. So for those of you who know me, and are interested in keeping up...... email me, I am real good about answering.

Take care.

I guess this board is in "edit and moderate everything" mode. I guess there were too many players and opinions. Something the long time regulars have always freaked out about. They rather like a slow board with the regular "dance like" posts and posters. Heck even a TBM was chased off in Syble. I don't get it, as the site even advertises me with spam like e-mails from time to time. Why? If they are not really interested?

I never stay away for always.... but I had become a regular poster again, and that hadn't happened here in awhile. I actually liked the place. Anyhow, it was an interesting board for awhile, but if I spend time on serious and heartfelt posts, that in the case I am thinking about were not offensive in any way I can think of, and they are taken down, then there is no point in posting or staying. I guess Unorthodox was right. So for those of you who know me, and are interested in keeping up...... email me, I am real good about answering.

Take care.

Hey sgallan, I consider myself one of those long time regulars and I don't freak out. :)

My analysis of the sometimes sensitivity of this board is that it comes and goes. At the moment there seems to be just a couple of overly sensitive posters. I find that a little patience comes in handy because I usually have more patience than the overly sensitive type. Check back every so often, chances are some old regulars will still be here and some newbie posters too while others will be gone.

This board has been here for years, it's been renovated a few times, posters come and go, discussions sometimes come to a stop and other times the atmosphere is quite vibrant. It's just the natural process of 'board' life.

M.

sgallan

I have been here for years, and I have been ridiculed by the best. I have been made fun of due to my spelling and out side looks at my own country and politics. I been told my opinion does not count and so on.

At times I skipped out and go else’s were but I come back because I know the true spirit of the managers of this board have their hand full and in all what others say don’t count in the long run. I know I am allowed my opinion whether those around me would like to hold me down by my neck with their Bush polished boots ;)

:wow:

My analysis of the sometimes sensitivity of this board is that it comes and goes. At the moment there seems to be just a couple of overly sensitive posters. I find that a little patience comes in handy because I usually have more patience than the overly sensitive type. Check back every so often, chances are some old regulars will still be here and some newbie posters too while others will be gone.

This board has been here for years, it's been renovated a few times, posters come and go, discussions sometimes come to a stop and other times the atmosphere is quite vibrant. It's just the natural process of 'board' life.

I agree. B)

I have been here for years, and I have been ridiculed by the best. I have been made fun of due to my spelling and out side looks at my own country and politics. I been told my opinion does not count and so on.

At times I skipped out and go else’s were but I come back because I know the true spirit of the managers of this board have their hand full and in all what others say don’t count in the long run. I know I am allowed my opinion whether those around me would like to hold me down by my neck with their Bush polished boots ;)

:wow:

Hey, that's the spirit, Winnie! I reckon I'm one of the old timers. I was on the old LDS board before it closed approx. 5 yrs ago, so I remember people like Ben, Josie, Palerider, Pam, and Mondo...amongst others. What I've learned from the internet is to stand up for myself when people attack...with their Clinton-polished boots! LOL

Hey, that's the spirit, Winnie! I reckon I'm one of the old timers...I was in the old LDS board before it closed approx. 5 yrs ago, so I remember people like Ben, Josie, Palerider, Pam, and Mondo...amongst others. What I've learned from the internet is to stand up for myself when people attack...which they don't like! LOL

Really what name were you? i was here then too

Take care.

please pm me...

LAURELTREE

THIS is Scott's thread...please try to keep it focused on topic

I for one will miss his intelligence... his updates on daughter and his non LDS views no matter what.

Scott...... I shake my head.... I don't want you to leave.... Heck I still miss Bat and the matches that ensued... we still keep in touch. Oh well, your right.... there still is good ole fashioned email... :)

Talk to you later,

L