Things That Frighten Me - A Rant

theoriginalavatar

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hear you there. Especially when they have a full blown handlebar moustache.

For me, it's needles. I'm ok with blood, wounds, etc, but needles.. they are one of the few things on this earth that make me want to swear, other than my mother in law, and the PC users that I look after at work. I guess I fear all them. Especially the lady at reception. When she phones up, I fear what I will have to fix.

Ditto. I'm fine if I don't look at the size of the needle, but then you get some nurses who will open the packet right in front of your nose and you can't help but stare and wonder if it's worth going on holiday (or whatever the purpose of making yourself suffer the shot is for).

As for users at work... do you have the luxury of having first, second and third line support departments? Or does everyone in your department just do a mixture of everything, so you can be in the process of fixing a vital server affecting the entire network, and while doing this get a phone call asking you to fix a printer...

Edited by Mahone

You remind me so much of my brother, everything from your picture to the way you argue things to the Touche. I think Touche is my brother's favorite word. It isn't a bad thing that you remind me of him, just a bit eerie for me.

I remind you of your brother. So... What does that mean? Makeout session, but you'll feel guilty about it tomorrow?

*munches on popcorn*

I remind you of your brother. So... What does that mean? Makeout session, but you'll feel guilty about it tomorrow?

*munches on popcorn*

Uhhh, I would not makeout with my brother, sorry but incest just doesn't appeal to me. ICK!

I love my brother, as a brother, he sometimes bugs me A LOT, but in the end I think he is a pretty good guy. Your idiosyncrasies remind me of his, that is pretty much it.

Ugh, makeout session? Seriously? Are you from the south or something? Wait, Canada and I think I have heard you mention the UK, I didn't know they were into that over there. Maybe with all the incest that went on with the royalty...

*munches on popcorn*

So you ... the obvious conclusion is that you have made out with your sister at some point ... and felt guilty about it in the morning. Is that what siblings do where you come from? Fairly disturbing FunkyTown. The question is, since your suggesting having a go the same sort of thing with my wife, are you addicted to making out with your sister? Or am I just reading to much into this?:huh:

So you ... the obvious conclusion is that you have made out with your sister at some point ... and felt guilty about it in the morning. Is that what siblings do where you come from? Fairly disturbing FunkyTown. The question is, since your suggesting having a go the same sort of thing with my wife, are you addicted to making out with your sister? Or am I just reading to much into this?:huh:

Hahah. Actually, this reminds me a lot of a time during Institute when the talk was on, 'We are all brothers and sisters.'

A friend of mine leaned over and said, 'Dude. You made you out with your sister!'

It still makes me laugh when I think about it.