Time Magazine Article

Dr T

Hi Dr. T, I'm sorry to hear about your MS too, I have 2 friends with the condition, and understand a little about how debilitating it can be from time to time...I hope that you recover from this particular relapse shortly.

As for Lindy's comment about 'dumping out on somebody', I think she was referring to you believing that AK might be upset at your post, and that he might have 'dumped out' on you, rather than her believing that you were 'dumping out' on anybody on the site...hope I'm correct!!

Think she was asking you to have faith in the other posters!! :)

Once again your an angel Pushka :) .... I am pretty sure that was what I was thinking too ;) Thank you for helping me out.... again :wub:

Dr T... I enjoy your posts.... I am really bad at keeping up sometimes.... how you even have time to think with " 4 beautiful, amazing, super brilliant, loving, compassionate, trustworth, respectful, obediant, loyal, industrious, pure, grateful, cheerful, and athletic children." is beyond me....lol. They sound like fun :)

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest ApostleKnight

Hey AK,

How was Hawaii?

Bee-you-tee-full! :) Warm, breezy, sunny...it was a welcome break from WA. Thanks for asking, and I also hope to continue talking with you soon. I hope you've been doing well, take it easy bro.