I Wish I Could Stop Looking At These Message Boards

pushka

Hello, I'm Dr. T. and I'm a webaholic.

"Hi Dr. T." (said in flat, sing-song)

Or we could also follow the Platinum Rule:

Do unto others as they want done unto them.

I guess we'd better stay away from "The Rule of the Jungle": Do unto to others BEFORE they do unto you!

<div class='quotemain'>

I guess we'd better stay away from "The Rule of the Jungle": Do unto to others BEFORE they do unto you!

Heh, but I can see some times to use that rule, while using some other rules too.

For instance, instead of waiting for people to ask for our help, or give us something we both might like, we could offer them something before they ask for it... though there will be some times they won't want it. :)

uhhhh Ray... that tends to just get us into trouble.... NOT that I'm talking from experience mind you..... ;)

Hello all, my name is Lindy... and I am a groupie..... any help would be appreciated :)

We DO get something out of the message boards... weither it be comfort, peace, entertainment or knowledge..... we know what we need the most at different times in our lives.

And I love you guys :wub:

<div class='quotemain'>

uhhhh Ray... that tends to just get us into trouble.... NOT that I'm talking from experience mind you..... ;)

Hello all, my name is Lindy... and I am a groupie..... any help would be appreciated :)

Heh, yes, but the Golden Rule, or doing unto others as you would have them do unto you, would also get you in trouble if you followed that at the wrong time. :)

<div class='quotemain'>

<div class='quotemain'>

Heh, yes, but the Golden Rule, or doing unto others as you would have them do unto you, would also get you in trouble if you followed that at the wrong time. :)

ROFL :lol::lol: You read my journal? :o:wow:

Hi Ray,

<div class='quotemain'>

Can you give an example of what you mean?

Thanks

Heh, try reading between the lines concerning what Lindy and I were just talking about. :rolleyes: