Baptized and Confirmed

Jason_J

Think it would be a good idea to print it out and give to the missionaries?

I suspect they'd appreciate it. A link they can send to their families when they write/email home would probably be well received as I imagine their families would also be interested.

Congratulations again, Jason!

You should go and create a profile on mormon.org. :)

Thanks.

Yes, I'm excited to make a profile on mormon.org, but I don't have my member number yet. I go to the YSA ward, and since it didn't meet yesterday because of a conference, I was confirmed at the family ward, and I'll be sustained a member of the YSA ward this Sunday.

Well everyone, this past weekend, I was baptized, received the Holy Ghost, and confirmed a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

I wrote a post on my blog that you may be interested in:

The Baptism and Confirmation Eternal Musings

Wow! Welcome! I was going to say that was fast, but I recall that you have been reading about the church for some time. This is wonderful news. I hope you will soon enjoy the wonderful feelings I had upon my first temple visit this past Saturday. Welcome again!

Not to cast a pall on the good news, but did you have any problems with your family?

Well everyone, this past weekend, I was baptized, received the Holy Ghost, and confirmed a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

I wrote a post on my blog that you may be interested in:

The Baptism and Confirmation Eternal Musings

Congratulations and welcome to the church.

Edited by LDSChristian

Wow! Welcome! I was going to say that was fast, but I recall that you have been reading about the church for some time. This is wonderful news. I hope you will soon enjoy the wonderful feelings I had upon my first temple visit this past Saturday. Welcome again!

Not to cast a pall on the good news, but did you have any problems with your family?

Well, my family (mostly my mother) still believes that I should be Catholic, not necessarily because its the "one true church", but because that is what I was raised to be. It's okay though, and I'll go to church with them once in a while.