Where In The World Would You Like To Go?!

MBASS

Guest Yediyd

<div class='quotemain'>

It maybe a little cheezy but I would start in Nauvoo and then Kirtland. From there I would go to the Holy Land and I would take PC with me. Hey I dream big. Although I don't know how PC is going to do when we tour the Holy Land with BYU professors. :D

Posted Image

I'd make a westward movement, starting from Japan and working my way into Europe (somehow while going through Thailand, India and China) and go to the United Kingdom/Ireland then to iceland then greenland then to canada then to alaska then work my way to home!

but if it has to be once place.....japan or the whole United Kingdom area=ireland(is ireland techniqly not part of the UK?)

Only Southern Ireland is not a part of the UK...see all the civil wars between the IRA and UDA (sorry if it isn't really the UDA, can't remember if it's a different initial!) to find out why...

I'd love to visit the USA sometime, the Carribean too...almost anywhere really :)

For me I would want to be a jet setter and travel around the world to these locations - Costa Rica. Want to see more of the country and go back to Honduras to see how things have changed since I was there in the late 80s, then off to Germany, Austria and England to see where my ancestors came from. Then I would want to go to Australia and New Zealand to see friends and visit the country. When I head back this way I would want to see the Eastern part of the US which I have not seen yet. I would love to the see the Holy Lands but for now that is just too dangerous a place.

Sharyl

I would love to go to Peru and Mexico.

And Northern Part of Japan, Hong Kong, and Toowoomba near Brisbane Australia and fancy New Zealand

In the US want to visit San Diego again, and again lol Seattle and New England and New York and Montana

And in the UK really want to visit Newcastle, the Orkney Islands, Isle of Man and Channel Islands. And I want to take my kids to Liverpool

Europe I want to go to Italy and Iceland. And I feel I ought to visit Auschwitz. And want to do Vienna, Budapest and Prague.

Africa want to go to Togo and Durban to see the penguins

Charley

A friend of mine and I planned a trip in 1993 that would start in Seoul, South Korea and end in Jerusalem. We decided the trip would focus on architecture and religious centers, basically following the Silk Road's southern route. There would be variances because I would love to visit the Hagia Sophia and the great architecture scattered throughout Turkey.

Unfortunately, I only speak English and a smattering of Korean and German and Mike, my best friend, can only add a smattering of French to his fluent Korean. Other things happened to get in the way (children, wives, no money and the fact that many of the nations along the route are hostile to Americans) so the trip has been put off, but who knows what'll happen in the future.

Aaron the Ogre

BTW, after Israel, we would spent two weeks in Italy and Southern France going on a culinary tour trying the best country-side restaurants along the Mediterranean.