Question about Vort and Zombies

rameumptom

Why is it that Vort complained about killing Zombie threads, but he has no problem sniffing out Trolls and having their threads killed?

Do Zombies have something against Trolls? Is it like the trailer trash version of Vampires vs Werewolves?

Is there some racism involved here, where Zombies rule, but Trolls do not rate? And how do you deal with Zombie Trolls? Are they like "mudbloods" that real Zombies look down upon?

The public has a right to know!

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSXqr1XBjfIu8I00a_uE_KZyaVVnjuLcgUm2qoPSCtppGQDykrJ0A

ZOMBIE-TROLL

Posted Image

"Nigel called me a zombie for pinching his chemistry apron".

That's how you remember the reactivity sequence of metals:

Na [sodium]

Ca [Calcium]

Mg [Magnesium]

Al [Aluminium]

Zn [Zinc]

Fe [iron]

Pb [Lead]

H [Hydrogen - behaves like a metal here]

Cu [Copper]

Ag [silver]

(Haha - looks like I did learn something at school after all!)

P.S. I've just remembered another one: "No-one can make a Zulu female pinch her cousin's arm."

Edited by Jamie123

Ahhhh! Now we're getting somewhere! Have you also been texting indiscreet Zombie photos to young and impressionable female Trolls?

I can only assume it must be easier to take photographs of various body parts when said parts are lying on the ground in front of you. Assuming you still have fingers to work the camera.

What other things are you guilty of? How do you live, er, undead with yourself?

The list of things of which I am guilty would exceed readable length. And I don't live with myself, you sicko. I live with my wife.