Dress..  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Dress..

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • E

DH and I will be attending an adult-only Christmas party and I'm feeling good about it!

Although we've already gone on several date nights since the birth of our daughter, this will be the first time I really get to enjoy myself, since our last few dates were affected by my PPD. This occassion will be a bit formal, so I've gone online and narrowed down my choices to these. I'm planning on keeping it simple and classic black. I'll be pulling my hair up, wearing a diamond-drop necklace accompanied with diamond stud earrings, and backless stiletto slides. I should mention that these dresses do come in red but I think that'll be too cliche for a Christmas party.. Now, I've been eyeballing A, C and E. Note, I do have a slip that can be worn under C (or any of the dresses) because the material is sheer. A couple of my girlfriends are liking A and E most. I'm somewhat in agreement that C might be a little too playful for a professional Christmas party (it's my husband's company's Christmas party). Is there one that speaks to you ladies more than another? I showed DH and he was really indecisive.

Posted Image