A Simple Request

Yokomsa

Good greetings one and all this evening.

I would like to ask that you say a little prayer for my family and most especially my dear husband. He is getting ready to interview with 2 large companies Thursday and Friday.

The position is what he has wanted to do since graduation from university 6 years ago. I truly believe that this is his time to shine! And my fondest wish is for him to fulfill his dream.

We have contacted our favorite Temples and submitted our family. I am asking for your good thoughts and prayers.

Thanks so much!

I would like to ask that you say a little prayer for my family and most especially my dear husband. He is getting ready to interview with 2 large companies Thursday and Friday.

The position is what he has wanted to do since graduation from university 6 years ago. I truly believe that this is his time to shine! And my fondest wish is for him to fulfill his dream.

We have contacted our favorite Temples and submitted our family. I am asking for your good thoughts and prayers.

Thanks so much!

Okay - I include your family in my prayers. Thanks for asking.

Thanks so much!

What kind of a prayer are you asking for exactly? That God will help him get that job?

What if God has other plans for him, even better than you can imagine, in some way that you may not think is better for him?

Or what if God doesn't want to interfere with the agency of the people who can decide to hire your husband?

Are you prepared for whatever God wants to happen?

I always pray that God's will will be done, so if you want me to pray that God's will will happen in the life of your husband, then no problem. Consider it done. :)

1 interview down and 1 to go tomorrow! So far, everything is going well.

Thank you for your prayers and good thoughts on behalf of my family.

I will let everyone know as to what is happening.

I think my mustard seed is now at least the size of a sunflower seed with everyone's support and encouragement.

What kind of a prayer are you asking for exactly? That God will help him get that job?

What if God has other plans for him, even better than you can imagine, in some way that you may not think is better for him?

Or what if God doesn't want to interfere with the agency of the people who can decide to hire your husband?

Are you prepared for whatever God wants to happen?

I always pray that God's will will be done, so if you want me to pray that God's will will happen in the life of your husband, then no problem. Consider it done. :)

This is why we ask for what we desire and then we say "nevertheless, thy will be done". Otherwise all our prayers would consist of would be getting on our knees and saying "Our Father in Heaven may thy will be done. Amen." But as far as that goes, why not, as soon as we turn eight years old, just pray and say "thy will be done forever" and be finished with it, taking comfort in knowing that the Lord's will will be accomplished for us all of our days. :rolleyes:

Your prayers and good thoughts are working!

My dear beloved husband got through the first round of the major interview today! They are so impressed with him, that they have put him at the top of the list to be given a technical interview!

He commented that when he was on the verge of panicking, he stopped and regrouped for a moment and then the answer came to him. I know that was the Spirit assisting him to calm his nerves.

The spirit confirmed to us awhile back that are time in our current place is short and that we will be moving to a new place that we will be calling home. Home... that has such a nice ring to it.

So, please continue to keep me and my little family close to your hearts and I will continue to let you know the progress of this avenue of pursuit.

This Sunday, me and my family are going to do a 3-hour fast (can't fast beyond that for medical reasons) and we will as a family have family prayer, individual prayer, as well as cherishing the blessing of being a family.

Thank you once again.